JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very nice! Where did you find such a deal?
47A8AA97-orig.jpg
This is what I got today. Magpul handguard,standard trigger guard and butstock minus lock button.
Tomorow I'm getting the lower parts kit and try to find a buffer tube. Question is,military or civilaian buffer assy?
I want to put a magpul stock on it later so will I need a military buffer tube?

OK time to throw my Hat into the Ring. I am starting my AR15 today. I just picked up a Spike Spider Lower and ordered a Bushmaster Trigger Kits. I also ordered a Bad Bar and a punisher eject Button.
Today I also bought a Green spot scope at fishermens for 30.00 it was 40 bucks off. I also found a new altor buttstock on Craiglist for $50.00. I am having problems finding a Buffer kit at a good price.
I am going to the Gun show this weekend hoping to find some parts and price a full upper. Well happy hunting. see ya at the show.

Anybody know where to buy a good complete upper? Everwhere I look they are out of stock. :huh: I am looking for a 556 m4 flat top quad rail upper. Thanks for the Help. rick

Not that it's a big deal, but is Aero the only "mil-spec" low-cost lower manufacturer? (Note the use of semi-ironic use of quote marks.) What's the lowest cost M4gery (mil spec-ish) possible?

I recently bought an upper from rguns.net for $275 minus the bcg. I've been impressed with it so far. Keyhole marked upper, m4 feedramps, chambered in 5.56 with a 1/9 twist, bayo lug.

Just thought id share in case some of you guys were still looking for an upper.

Tag! Because I'm waiting for some $ to come in. I could also try and build a rifle too, except I do not want a beater truck gun, I want to build a full on battle rifle. Then my Olympic becomes the beater truck gun, which so far its held up all right to my abuse!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top