JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very nice! Where did you find such a deal?
47A8AA97-orig.jpg
This is what I got today. Magpul handguard,standard trigger guard and butstock minus lock button.
Tomorow I'm getting the lower parts kit and try to find a buffer tube. Question is,military or civilaian buffer assy?
I want to put a magpul stock on it later so will I need a military buffer tube?

OK time to throw my Hat into the Ring. I am starting my AR15 today. I just picked up a Spike Spider Lower and ordered a Bushmaster Trigger Kits. I also ordered a Bad Bar and a punisher eject Button.
Today I also bought a Green spot scope at fishermens for 30.00 it was 40 bucks off. I also found a new altor buttstock on Craiglist for $50.00. I am having problems finding a Buffer kit at a good price.
I am going to the Gun show this weekend hoping to find some parts and price a full upper. Well happy hunting. see ya at the show.

Anybody know where to buy a good complete upper? Everwhere I look they are out of stock. :huh: I am looking for a 556 m4 flat top quad rail upper. Thanks for the Help. rick

Not that it's a big deal, but is Aero the only "mil-spec" low-cost lower manufacturer? (Note the use of semi-ironic use of quote marks.) What's the lowest cost M4gery (mil spec-ish) possible?

I recently bought an upper from rguns.net for $275 minus the bcg. I've been impressed with it so far. Keyhole marked upper, m4 feedramps, chambered in 5.56 with a 1/9 twist, bayo lug.

Just thought id share in case some of you guys were still looking for an upper.

Tag! Because I'm waiting for some $ to come in. I could also try and build a rifle too, except I do not want a beater truck gun, I want to build a full on battle rifle. Then my Olympic becomes the beater truck gun, which so far its held up all right to my abuse!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top