JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So far the guy Pink is suggesting has about the best price on a complete lower. I mean, you can get a poly lower for a little less but resale wise you wont benifit.

The Mega lower; I cannot tell you if its superior but I do know it has a solid reputation. Dan Dee sales is picking up some Anderson lowers soon.
Again, I cannot comment on their quality but from what I've read the Anderson lower is heavy duty.

Last Edited:
So far the guy Pink is suggesting has about the best price on a complete lower. I mean, you can get a poly lower for a little less but resale wise you wont benifit.

The Mega lower; I cannot tell you if its superior but I do know it has a solid reputation. Dan Dee sales is picking up some Anderson lowers soon.
Again, I cannot comment on their quality but from what I've read the Anderson lower is heavy duty.

I've read nothing but good about Anderson, but I have no hands on with them.

The Mega has a large mag well bevel and some have the "gator grip", the extra cuts in front of the mag well to aid hand grip. If you shoot supporting from the front of the mag well this is a nice option. I didn't notice much difference until I started shooting with a glove, then the gator grip made a difference, kind of odd I thought.

The AXTS has a large 'checker' pattern on the front of the mag well.

Good prices from Pinkman's link. Aero Precision BCG's for $90.

It's coming!!!! Maybe late spring? Kinda pissed about the price, now it's closer to .40 a round than the initial .30 cents +/-.

Here's what Bill A. had to say about it.

i bet you found that on a old 2008 post

hey I am just messin with ya , but they have been promising wolf steel cased since 2008

even when i had mine after thinking about it i thought to myself why the heck would i want to run wolf steel cased ammo in my factory AA anyway.

i thought to myself why the heck would i want to run wolf steel cased ammo in my factory AA anyway.

Not for the 24" Overwatch, but in a 14.5" carbine I think it would be great. .40 cents a round is pushing it for plinking ammo, but it sure performs better than 5.56.

I finally gave up on the wait and have ordered a couple of 5.56 barrels:rolleyes:

Wolf65mmsteelcase.jpg

I'm in!
picked this up last night for under $750
The basic kit was $560 With Lower. The Magpul MOE upgrade was $100. With the flip sight and MIAD it brought my total to just under $750.
photo-1.jpg

What are are the reviews? Can't find much info on them but they look decent. Classic had some "safir" .410 poly stocks that fit standard AR uppers and mags.

These are new MFG, New to the market. If you need reviews, then click on the link that is given for $100 and scroll down the page and watch the 3 video torture test they did on these new lower recievers. The torture test sold me on them. They are much tougher than the standard aluminum lower recievers. I ordered one yesterday. These are also suppose to be a different polymer and tougher than the Plum Crazy lowers out there. Watch the vids and you will agree, these are tough lowers.

These are new MFG, New to the market. If you need reviews, then click on the link that is given for $100 and scroll down the page and watch the 3 video torture test they did on these new lower recievers. The torture test sold me on them. They are much tougher than the standard aluminum lower recievers. I ordered one yesterday. These are also suppose to be a different polymer and tougher than the Plum Crazy lowers out there. Watch the vids and you will agree, these are tough lowers.

Thank Mauser. 8 will be checking them out.

Curt's has complete AR "kits" for $599 all day everyday. I haven't looked real close at brand names on individual parts, but I can't imagine him selling junk. I've often considered picking one up for a truck(trunk?) gun..

I ordered one of the following a year ago for $479.00 and had a blast building my first AR Lower Del-Ton AR-15 M4 COMPLETE Rifle Kit [DTI-15] - $559.00 : Cold Hand Arms, From our COLD DEAD HANDS . All I added was some magpul clips and a detachable handle with rear sights.

I now am saving my pennies for upgrades (like carbon handguard, ultralight stock w/ folding, gas piston system, collapsible sights, a trijicon scope and a silencer).

Someday I want to build an 18" 6.8SPC and an 18" Bull barrel AR-10.

They have a SAA upper/lowers, DPMS LPK, guessing a DPMS RE and a budget barrel.

What would a "budget" barrel be? I'm really thinking of going this weekend to look at and possibly buy one of these inexpensive ARs from him. I called and talked to him on the phone earier and asked if it was possible to spec an uipgrade or two in the kit and he said that's no problem. If someone here has seen these guns would you have upgrade suggestions?

This would be my first AR and I really like the flat top, low pro gas block, free floated tube fore end look with a medium weight bbl. Like this model-r-15-predator-carbine-cs except I don't want the camo. Hopefully I can get something like that but in plain old black or FDE and cheaper too.

Bryan

What would a "budget" barrel be? I'm really thinking of going this weekend to look at and possibly buy one of these inexpensive ARs from him. I called and talked to him on the phone earier and asked if it was possible to spec an uipgrade or two in the kit and he said that's no problem. If someone here has seen these guns would you have upgrade suggestions?

This would be my first AR and I really like the flat top, low pro gas block, free floated tube fore end look with a medium weight bbl. Like this model-r-15-predator-carbine-cs except I don't want the camo. Hopefully I can get something like that but in plain old black or FDE and cheaper too.

Bryan

Curt has a standard M4 profile barrel on the 600 dollar rifles. He has a large assortment of barrels, hand guards and other accessories in stock. It well just depend on how much you want to spend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top