JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorta finished with another build. I had a AP lower with a M4gery stock, I bought a used 16" flat top with a low profile gas block. Just received a YHM Jarret hand guard and have it together. Need a bolt, plus a complete BCG to finish off all the projects I have going. I got to stop buying lowers!

I'm looking at muzzle devises, I have a few A2's in the parts box but want to do something different than the A2's, Levang, pepper pot, Phantom, pre A1 three prong and Vortex I already have.

ETA
july12build03.jpg
july12build02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so this thread has been dormant for awhile and the deadline is coming up so here is where I'm at.

arbuildB.jpg

All thats missing is muzzle brake,BCG,FSB,rear sight and gas tube.
Thanks to Pinkhammer for the barrel nut assy, and the soon to be acquired BCG.
Ideally,I would like a Noveske/krink style muzzle brake with a YHM flip front sightfit with Magpul rear sight.
I will upgrade to a magpul stock and grip in the near future. I dont plan on assembling it until I have all parts in hand so I can build it start to finish.

Anyway, this is where it is today.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top