JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That big boy would fall on his own knife & take himself out before a heart attack got him
That reminded me of a scene in that FX show Justified. Where the guy had been arguing with another about the Tueller drill. He takes a run at the hero with knife and forgets there was a large hole dug in the yard and falls in, on his own knife. The hero then looking down at him with a great little quip. :D

keep saying it

Oh man that is so awesome! LMAO.

Just for fun I counted seconds and from the start of his run to the point shown below I would have shot him with 20 rounds of 12 gauge with my lynx 12. Ouch!

4CF0D46C-A26F-456B-83ED-07F44A49C33C.png

Last Edited:
That reminded me of a scene in that FX show Justified. Where the guy had been arguing with another about the Tueller drill. He takes a run at the hero with knife and forgets there was a large hole dug in the yard and falls in, on his own knife. The hero then looking down at him with a great little quip. :D
I posted that on another thread I'll see if it's in my media and post here. Edit: can't find it, oh well. He said something like "dang Bobby I didn't see it either, I would have said somethin'"

Last Edited:
To a point... some flabby guys can be unfairly quick for their sizes.. and quite good at technical fights...

On the other hand, that 121 ft rule guy? He doesn't look like he knows how to sprint and keep his shorts up (as a fellow fatso....)

21 years ago, my best time in 100 meter sprint? 17something seconds. The guy who was between half and 2/3rds my size... his record was 12.5 seconds. Most sprinters did 13-15 seconds.. So on average I was a full 2 to 4 seconds slower than fast sprinters... and that was when I was training everyday, weighing 260 pounds... and doing shotput and discus as well... no doubt, nowadays I'm lucky if I can finish 100m in 30-45 seconds without puking :s0064:

Oh man that is so awesome! LMAO.

Just for fun I counted seconds and from the start of his run to the point shown below I would have shot him with 20 rounds of 12 gauge with my lynx 12. Ouch!

View attachment 1242034
Oh man! When did Jonah Hill go full Randy Quaid?
"You don't never go full Randy Quaid!"
~some black guy
This needs to be a sport, running with knives and baggy pants, LOVE IT!

At arms length, I wouldn't want to get into a fight involving any of the following: knives, guns, baseball bats, crowbars, or a needle with 5mg of fentanyl.

One well placed hit to the neck or above is lethal.

There's some lessons to be learned when watching this crazy dude attack a bunch of police officers with a sharp kitchen knife he just stole.

Caution, very graphic.

There's some lessons to be learned when watching this crazy dude attack a bunch of police officers with a sharp kitchen knife he just stole.

Caution, very graphic.

I honestly don't see any lessons available in this mess. Simple common sense would have kept AK dude alive.

What Christ-forsaken $h!+hole country was that? I couldn't quite make out the flag.

JUSTIFIED! Woo hoo.

One of the BEST shows ever made for the boob tube.

We saw it on our discs not directly off of that boob tube channel.

We have NO cable or dish for the boob tube here - only for our ISP.

Cate

I love that you call it a boob tube. I swore I was the only one! Of course this was back in the days of boob tubes. The good old days. Not these doctored up synth. jobs.
Of course us men nowadays would get lynched if someone didn't breach the topic. At least out in public.
I am now 72 years old and I have always called it a BOOB tube. LOL

Among some other choice words. Grin.

They don't call it PROGRAMMING for no reason.

Specific TV shows, movies, plays, music (LOL), VERY specific books, and especially the, ahem, so called NEWS!

Cate

*** WARNING: Video at the link is extremely graphic and you will see a young man die, may he Rest In Peace. For this reason I am not embedding the video directly. ***

I, however, believe there is value in reviewing videos like this so you have a crystal clear understanding of why you never want to be in a knife fight. Once somebody get's within arms reach of you, it is likely not a question of if you will be cut, but how badly you will be cut. Take note of how quickly this guy goes from being ok and upright to on the ground. It's also worth noting that young people often don't have an understanding of just how much danger they are in, in certain situation. The whole, "I'm young and invincible" notion. If you've got young sons, make sure you talk to them about never doing stupid stuff like this. Daughters usually have more sense than this.

Aatt @Melmelhunter

This is what chest-thumping and hyperaggressive behavior will get you - an express ticket to meet the guy with the dark robes and the scythe. Not sure what the fight was over, but it could not possibly have been worth the cost. What a waste of life.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top