JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I'm guessing Premium was illegally in possession of the firearm, lol.

On one hand I'm like well it's justifiable to shoot someone threatening you with a hammer but on the other hand I'm like that's meth up...

Good lord I couldn't imagine what our grandfathers that fought in the great wars would think of the state of the country they fought and died to protect.

"The victim"?? Neither party sounds like a mothers pride and joy, but if you advance on someone with a hammer (a weapon) and indicate you're about to bash their brains in.... yeah, lil'miss... you might just get your ticket punched... and not in the good way!

No surprise the victim of the attack was the one arrested and charged though. Par for the course in PDX.

I'm sure too there is some history there and the reporter appears to be telling the story solely from what hammer girl has said, but even then... from the few facts given... I would call that a good shoot.

Even if the shooter was in illegal possession, it's a little bit mitigated by the "necessity" clause. Silly me.. I meant to qualify that with.... "In any part of America that's still America".

Don't take a hammer to a gun fight, indeed!!!

Last Edited:
Nothing surprising here... do more drugs, win more stupid prizes. I'm not sure who's the brightest bulb here.

Good lord I couldn't imagine what our grandfathers that fought in the great wars would think of the state of the country they fought and died to protect.
Well said...

I'm sure too there is some history there and the reporter appears to be telling the story solely from what hammer girl has said, but even then... from the few facts given... I would call that a good shoot.
Obviously there are missing facts, probably a lot of missing facts, that the reporter (or bot) failed to explore or include.

More living proof that PDX was used in the filming of Idiocracy. No doubt that that Shawntyl's customer's were Utilizing Premium's business… Oh Hell No!

Pretty messed up when the shooter does the time after being attacked by a hammer wielder...

Sheet, all ya hadda do is axe her sista, Lafon-duh anna sheeda tol' ya da spellin' mang!
1688128537083.png

Well... that didn't help.... :s0140:

How do you shoot someone with a hammer? Wouldn't you shoot them with a gun?

A woman is facing several charges, including attempted murder, after allegedly shooting a woman with a hammer who challenged her to a fight.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads