JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Florida is full of former New Yorkers.

Anyone want to bet against the correlation?
Having spent time both places, I will not take that bet. :)

Donut Operator has a set of videos with titles that start with "Florida Man...". They are well worth checking out.

A radio station in the PNW used to have a segment called "Florida or Germany" where they would read an absolutely bizarre story from the news and the object was to guess where it happened. As they told the story I'd build up a mental picture of how must have gone down. After they revealed the location that picture might change instantly. :D Different brands of lunatics I suppose.

Having spent time both places, I will not take that bet. :)

Donut Operator has a set of videos with titles that start with "Florida Man...". They are well worth checking out.

A radio station in the PNW used to have a segment called "Florida or Germany" where they would read an absolutely bizarre story from the news and the object was to guess where it happened. As they told the story I'd build up a mental picture of how must have gone down. After they revealed the location that picture might change instantly. :D Different brands of lunatics I suppose.

Adam Corolla made that up initially for the loveline show. It may have gotten jacked by someone else later.

Over here in UK we unfailingly impressed with sheer size the of badges you guys all seem to wear - like the one the sheriff is wearing in his interview -

View attachment 739470

Over here sheriffs seem to look more like this one -

View attachment 739527

Councillor Jill Watson, Sheriff of Chester, Mrs tac's home town.
My direct ancestor, Sir Thomas Pryce was the Sheriff of Montgomeryshire, Wales about 1540. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top