JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would be nice if teachers/staff could just take the same qualification testing that police do and if passed, obtain a CCW permit and be allowed to carry.

The broward coward also showed the whole world how "no one is coming to save you."
Fixed it for you.

And don't get me wrong. I'd like armed teachers to be as highly trained as they could possibly be. But if the CCW requirements are acceptable for everyone to carry in the general population...where there will likely be other people and maybe even children present...then it should be fine for initially arming teachers.

I would much rather have teachers armed than not, precisely because of your last statement about Broward County. Because they're nothing but sitting ducks without a means to defend themselves.

Fixed it for you.

And don't get me wrong. I'd like armed teachers to be as highly trained as they could possibly be. But if the CCW requirements are acceptable for everyone to carry in the general population...where there will likely be other people and maybe even children present...then it should be fine for initially arming teachers.

I would much rather have teachers armed than not, precisely because of your last statement about Broward County. Because they're nothing but sitting ducks without a means to defend themselves.
I agree, that would be ideal. My sentiment was based on how weapons are not legally possessed on school grounds whether they have a CPL or not, so my point was that if the law currently on the books limits their right in that way regardless of having a CPL, an additional qualification would seemingly be in order.

I like your idea much better though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top