JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Banned because they are "racist".

Oh that's so f'ing oregon. Lets hide the worst of the worst criminals from the public from which they attack/steal/rape/rob/swindle/etc!

Mugshots are illegal to disseminate now in OR, because, you know, we need to protect the criminals.

I saw that. I don't bother with the articles like that, the headline is enough. And it sounds just like what I would expect from Oregon now. It's clear the woken far left nut jobs make laws for the whole state.

'HB 3273 goes into effect on January 1, 2022. It was paired with another bill signed into law that was designed to give people civil recourse for "doxing"... '

Also known as the "Let's stop Andy Ngo from posting mugshots of ANTIFA radicals on social media" bill.

booking.JPG

The other thing is he was obviously attempting to kill them in their sleep as the couple sustained serious head trauma and they charged him with assault with a deadly weapon. I don't understand why they didn't charge him with attempted murder.

Better than in Oregon.
I literally do not understand how an unConstitutional travesty can stand. The whole idea of "locking up your tools" under your own roof is illegal by the law of the land.

Anyone here recall the California pitchfork murders where some random maniac got into a farmhouse and killed 3 or 4 children? (it was less). The 13-yr-old (?) daughter could run the .357 but it was "safely" put on a closet shelf where she couldn't get it. This story was of course in all the NRA-type publications. Lemme see if I can find it ....

2000 =

NAKED LUNATIC MURDERS 2 KIDS WITH PITCHFORK

I literally do not understand how an unConstitutional travesty can stand. The whole idea of "locking up your tools" under your own roof is illegal by the law of the land.

Anyone here recall the California pitchfork murders where some random maniac got into a farmhouse and killed 3 or 4 children? (it was less). The 13-yr-old (?) daughter could run the .357 but it was "safely" put on a closet shelf where she couldn't get it. This story was of course in all the NRA-type publications. Lemme see if I can find it ....

2000 =

NAKED LUNATIC MURDERS 2 KIDS WITH PITCHFORK

Because "insert group that must not be named because we aren't supposed to talk about politics" ruin everything.

I grew up in a house with a .308 on the wall and from about 10 onward I could reach it, load it, and safely shoot it (because I was trained how) if I felt so inclined. All growing up it was never a problem. In fact, since guns were't taboo at my home it really wasn't that interesting compared to sports or video games.

My children will grown up similarly. When properly trained, and at the age they can cognitively process things well enough, there isn't anything child can't learn that adults can. People with older kids who they are worried about getting access to guns in the house, always seemed like a parenting/training issue to me (apart from mental illness).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top