JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not normally go their it is out of my way, but I will swing out at lunch time and make a buy, I might freak someone at work and buy an extra one and give it to someone, I have to watch it though I do not want to put anyone into shock or give them a heart attack or anything, not that I am frugile or anything.

As the multiple threads on this have already suggested: Pay using $2 bills. They're generally available at any bank branch, and are being used to symbolically represent the second amendment.

Well I was in ameeting all morning so I could not get the $2.00 bills, but I did buy a starbucks coffee for myself and one for colleague who has been a good pal at work. So I did buy 2.

BTW, as I do not normally go there, so I do not know if it was just today or everyday at lunch time, but the Starbucks here was so crowded it took a while to park and the place was swamped with business.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top