JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not normally go their it is out of my way, but I will swing out at lunch time and make a buy, I might freak someone at work and buy an extra one and give it to someone, I have to watch it though I do not want to put anyone into shock or give them a heart attack or anything, not that I am frugile or anything.

As the multiple threads on this have already suggested: Pay using $2 bills. They're generally available at any bank branch, and are being used to symbolically represent the second amendment.

Well I was in ameeting all morning so I could not get the $2.00 bills, but I did buy a starbucks coffee for myself and one for colleague who has been a good pal at work. So I did buy 2.

BTW, as I do not normally go there, so I do not know if it was just today or everyday at lunch time, but the Starbucks here was so crowded it took a while to park and the place was swamped with business.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top