JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably an eaa witness would be a good choice for you, owned a few in 45, impressive guns.
This ^^^
The Stock III that I have is like a deluxe version of the SP-01.
Very hard to find a Stock III in 10mm but it looks like Bud's has a few and for $50 less than I paid...
741566601330 - Eaa Tanfo Witness Gt Stock 3 10mm 4.75 14+1 | Slickguns | gun.deals
Nope, Sold Out.

Woops.....BBQ version available.....one left...
EAA Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited 10mm Semi-Auto Pistol, 4.75" Barrel, 14rd, Adjustable Sights, Ambi Controls - EAA 600343

Last Edited:
I like the blue one. That shinny not so much. A 14 shot 10mm would really be a powerhouse.
...tj3006
I have the blue one.
It's one sweet mofo.
Smooth as buttah.

Not many are imported to this country so you have to grab when they come in.
Only a handful of dealers get them.
I got mine from Tooele Shooting Supply about 3 months ago.
They had two in inventory when I purchased.

Just received mine, too.:D Mail order, $729, shipped.

Inked_P1040559_LI.jpg

P1040552.jpg

Look, Ma! No bushing!
P1040558.jpg

Last Edited:
I finally had a chance to shoot mine today.

170 and 180 grain, from 1030 to 1200 fps. Although I've already shot one of these Ruger 10mm's, I was reminded today just how great a shootin' pistol this is. Smooth as butter, surprisingly mild recoil, and very naturally accurate. I've shot a lot of stuff over a lot of years, and I'm not always easily impressed. But I am absolutely impressed with this one.:cool:

I discovered the local stores are not where to buy 10mm ammo.:eek:

Shot this stuff today, and the pistol likes it all.

P1040602.jpg

Last Edited:
I finally had a chance to shoot mine today.

170 and 180 grain, from 1030 to 1200 fps. Although I've already shot one of these Ruger 10mm's, I was reminded today just how great a shootin' pistol this is. Smooth as butter, surprisingly mild recoil, and very naturally accurate. I've shot a lot of stuff over a lot of years, and I'm not always easily impressed. But I am absolutely impressed with this one.:cool:

I discovered the local stores are not where to buy 10mm ammo.:eek:

Shot this stuff today, and the pistol likes it all.

View attachment 380487

Glad you like yours. Makes me want one!! As for the ammo I found that as soon as I got the stuff to make one of my PCC's 10mm. Damn ammo is pricey. It's why I hope the round becomes more popular. If they start selling more of it the price will drop. Tried a few to see how they worked. S&B seemed great so bought a case. Some of that H Custom for defense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top