JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably an eaa witness would be a good choice for you, owned a few in 45, impressive guns.
This ^^^
The Stock III that I have is like a deluxe version of the SP-01.
Very hard to find a Stock III in 10mm but it looks like Bud's has a few and for $50 less than I paid...
741566601330 - Eaa Tanfo Witness Gt Stock 3 10mm 4.75 14+1 | Slickguns | gun.deals
Nope, Sold Out.

Woops.....BBQ version available.....one left...
EAA Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited 10mm Semi-Auto Pistol, 4.75" Barrel, 14rd, Adjustable Sights, Ambi Controls - EAA 600343

Last Edited:
I like the blue one. That shinny not so much. A 14 shot 10mm would really be a powerhouse.
...tj3006
I have the blue one.
It's one sweet mofo.
Smooth as buttah.

Not many are imported to this country so you have to grab when they come in.
Only a handful of dealers get them.
I got mine from Tooele Shooting Supply about 3 months ago.
They had two in inventory when I purchased.

Just received mine, too.:D Mail order, $729, shipped.

Inked_P1040559_LI.jpg

P1040552.jpg

Look, Ma! No bushing!
P1040558.jpg

Last Edited:
I finally had a chance to shoot mine today.

170 and 180 grain, from 1030 to 1200 fps. Although I've already shot one of these Ruger 10mm's, I was reminded today just how great a shootin' pistol this is. Smooth as butter, surprisingly mild recoil, and very naturally accurate. I've shot a lot of stuff over a lot of years, and I'm not always easily impressed. But I am absolutely impressed with this one.:cool:

I discovered the local stores are not where to buy 10mm ammo.:eek:

Shot this stuff today, and the pistol likes it all.

P1040602.jpg

Last Edited:
I finally had a chance to shoot mine today.

170 and 180 grain, from 1030 to 1200 fps. Although I've already shot one of these Ruger 10mm's, I was reminded today just how great a shootin' pistol this is. Smooth as butter, surprisingly mild recoil, and very naturally accurate. I've shot a lot of stuff over a lot of years, and I'm not always easily impressed. But I am absolutely impressed with this one.:cool:

I discovered the local stores are not where to buy 10mm ammo.:eek:

Shot this stuff today, and the pistol likes it all.

View attachment 380487

Glad you like yours. Makes me want one!! As for the ammo I found that as soon as I got the stuff to make one of my PCC's 10mm. Damn ammo is pricey. It's why I hope the round becomes more popular. If they start selling more of it the price will drop. Tried a few to see how they worked. S&B seemed great so bought a case. Some of that H Custom for defense.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top