JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a vicious bubblegum reaming when I got home...women.

cq1Sq9.jpg

My first car that I worked my butt off to get was a 1979 VW Rabbit. Turd brown with a huge rusted hole in the belly pan. I see how I rate now LOL!!

My first car that I worked my butt off to get was a 1979 VW Rabbit. Turd brown with a huge rusted hole in the belly pan. I see how I rate now LOL!!

LOL. I had my son call my dad on the way to Kennewick and thank him. My first car was a 1969 Camaro. Handing the torch down . Had the time of my life in that car . Of course it was only $900 because thats what a '69 Camaro cost in 1981. FWIW you can get real good deals on Camaros in the winter time.

Oh. I'm sure. Believe there was a long list of conditions that came along with it and I'm a stickler for details..

Luckily its only a 6 cylinder but its amazing what they can do with a 6 cylinder these days. Like I said the wife ripped me a new one when I got home and I think my chances of getting any tonight are slim to none but the kid is ecstatic . He's a good kid in ways that never occured to me when I was his age so I'm cool with it. He's heading off to the Air Force next year and it will be a bummer to see him leave.

Last Edited:
Get full coverage. Cause he's gonna need it....
And a radar detector. Insurance cost?

He had a mini cooper and the actuarial tables must not be kind to those things . Insurance cost actually went down by about 10% . Full coverage cost on that car is still about 1/3 of what it costs to insure my truck.

He had a mini cooper and the actuarial tables must not be kind to those things . Insurance cost actually went down by about 10% . Full coverage cost on that car is still about 1/3 of what it costs to insure my truck.
Serious? How old is he? Or is it that the f150 aluminum insurance costs are real high?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top