JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a vicious bubblegum reaming when I got home...women.

cq1Sq9.jpg

My first car that I worked my butt off to get was a 1979 VW Rabbit. Turd brown with a huge rusted hole in the belly pan. I see how I rate now LOL!!

My first car that I worked my butt off to get was a 1979 VW Rabbit. Turd brown with a huge rusted hole in the belly pan. I see how I rate now LOL!!

LOL. I had my son call my dad on the way to Kennewick and thank him. My first car was a 1969 Camaro. Handing the torch down . Had the time of my life in that car . Of course it was only $900 because thats what a '69 Camaro cost in 1981. FWIW you can get real good deals on Camaros in the winter time.

Oh. I'm sure. Believe there was a long list of conditions that came along with it and I'm a stickler for details..

Luckily its only a 6 cylinder but its amazing what they can do with a 6 cylinder these days. Like I said the wife ripped me a new one when I got home and I think my chances of getting any tonight are slim to none but the kid is ecstatic . He's a good kid in ways that never occured to me when I was his age so I'm cool with it. He's heading off to the Air Force next year and it will be a bummer to see him leave.

Last Edited:
Get full coverage. Cause he's gonna need it....
And a radar detector. Insurance cost?

He had a mini cooper and the actuarial tables must not be kind to those things . Insurance cost actually went down by about 10% . Full coverage cost on that car is still about 1/3 of what it costs to insure my truck.

He had a mini cooper and the actuarial tables must not be kind to those things . Insurance cost actually went down by about 10% . Full coverage cost on that car is still about 1/3 of what it costs to insure my truck.
Serious? How old is he? Or is it that the f150 aluminum insurance costs are real high?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top