JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wtf is wrong with people? The act like wild animals, they have no respect for human life.
Haven't read it yet but my guess is that no one has a spine anymore. When someone used to get insulted they'd come up with a better comeback or just brush it off, now, people are weak and think killing is the only answer.

what a dirtbag father and his 10 year old son charged with murder plus a kid shot dead messed up
another sad example on how gun laws do not help or work as his dad was prohibited from having a gun to begin with

The lesson I learned is that if you keep a stolen handgun in the car with your cigs, hide the gun better before sending your kid out to fetch some cigarettes. At least the father was around. My guess is that is a leg up from many 10 year olds in that neighborhood.

Those gun laws are really working!
exactly and the anti 2a crowd will spin this around and use this against lawful gun owners
a most likely felon not allowed to own firearms keeps a stolen gun in his glove box, tells his son to get cigs from glove box this kid takes stolen gun shoots another kid will somehow turn out to be the legal gun owners fault and new gun laws needs

200.gif

Here's a 10 year old kid kills someone and everybody says why. You think it could be he lives in a home with no discipline watching T V were no body is held accountable they just do it and walk away. He's 10 with no training. Hopefully he gets some help to learn to be a human being and Papa goes any for a long time.

Again with media being something I "trust" as much as a local politician, who knows. Given how so many are raised now very possible the 10 year old really did shoot the other kid intentionally. Also VERY likely the kid was playing with a gun he had no clue how to operate and this was a tragic accident. Either way the kids life is now in shambles. When they let him go live with someone else he may end up in the system. There his odds of ever becoming a productive adult are sadly very low.
As for the "father of the year" he will get just what he needs to get. Sadly tax payers now have to support both him and his offspring.

exactly and the anti 2a crowd will spin this around and use this against lawful gun owners
a most likely felon not allowed to own firearms keeps a stolen gun in his glove box, tells his son to get cigs from glove box this kid takes stolen gun shoots another kid will somehow turn out to be the legal gun owners fault and new gun laws needs

View attachment 1793046
YEP!! %1000. EVERY damn time one of these happens all you hear is people running to a camera to say the problem is guns and how easy they are to get. As if yet another damn law will stop this kind of thing. Here in WA now if I want to buy a gun its min 10 day wait. While scum who want a gun only have to fork over the cash or steal one. So this new law here is going to help how? 🤬

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews