JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased an upper/lower combo set from a dealer on 10/18/16. Arrival date to my FFL is 10/28/16.
Any other time I bought a firearm from a dealer, shipping was 2-3 days FEDEX or USPS Priority. Considering the lower is registered and shipped to the FFL, shouldn't the shipping time be more expedient than mentioned above?

I purchased an upper/lower combo set from a dealer on 10/18/16. Arrival date to my FFL is 10/28/16.
Any other time I bought a firearm from a dealer, shipping was 2-3 days FEDEX or USPS Priority. Considering the lower is registered and shipped to the FFL, shouldn't the shipping time be more expedient than mentioned above?

I am coming to the conclusion that with the OEM guys that it's "you buy it, and then we will build it." Just a hunch.

Brutus Out

They're listed as out of stock. Wouldn't surprise me if you're in line with everyone else.

I have the M4E1 upper w/hand guard and it's definitely nice. Barrel and hand guard attachment is simple and quick. Matches the Gen 2 lower and also has the upper/lower tension adjustment screw in case you need it. Looks like the M5 also has a threaded lower detent hole. That'll save some time and frustration.

Had mine out yesterday. Great shooter.

When they ship hand guns it is over night and rifles can go ground that is true.

I have been finding that it is not so much the shipping it is the handling process that is taking the time a lot of places are so busy it takes a two or three days to actually get the order ready to ship then the day or so to get it to you.

Many dealers also only place orders when they get to a certain dollar amount so they get free shipping or they have to charge you adding to the cost. So some will put it on hold wait a day or so to fill the order dollar value then have it sent. This very common with small dealers.

It's hard to say what it could be but it will be here on the 28th for a weekend build.

Have fun.

I called BCM and was asking about a particular rifle they make. I was told that due to the "current market situation", I was told 10-12 MONTHS was the backlog. Maybe Areo was backlogged also?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top