JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else having issues with new Rugers? I just got a Wrangler and a LCP Max out of BGC wait-list jail, and neither of them work. The wrangler would get locked up so badly I never even shot it, and the LCP Max can't make it through a single mag without a failure to feed.

At least their customer service is good.

One of my Wranglers had a tight cylinder that wouldn't rotate freely, had a tendency to bind up. I called and talked to someone at Ruger, and they ended up sending a new cylinder. It worked great and I didn't need to go through the hassle of sending it in.

I have had a Wrangler since they first came out used any and all ammo no issues ! I did find the action a bit crunchy and lubed the shiznet out of it with some quality oil definitely one of my favorite little 22's and hella fun to fan fire !

I've had to send every new Ruger back due to fit and finish issues or QC problems. They've all been solid once looked over and repaired, but I always assume a new Ruger will need work before it's perfect. That reminds me, I need to send back my MKIV, the extractor is peening and chipping away its notch...

Ruger has excellent customer service and won't ask too many questions because they know they're sending out products that aren't as good as they should be.

I've had to send every new Ruger back due to fit and finish issues or QC problems. They've all been solid once looked over and repaired, but I always assume a new Ruger will need work before it's perfect. That reminds me, I need to send back my MKIV, the extractor is peening and chipping away its notch...
All of my MK series pistols no issues just keep them clean !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top