JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Do not ask the government to take something by force if you aren't willing to do it yourself..."

So if the writer feels so inclined to do it themselves, I say:
0xQEE_s-200x150.gif

then when confronted about their bias, they turn into somebody like this:

Last Edited:
Personal to the Boston Globe: If you're feelin' froggy, then stop ribbiting and jump already. Otherwise, swim away, little tadpoles, 'cause you're not ready for the lilypads in this pond.

Personal to the Boston Globe: If you're feelin' froggy, then stop ribbiting and jump already. Otherwise, swim away, little tadpoles, 'cause you're not ready for the lilypads in this pond.
If these bostonglobefembots feel so passionate, then I challenge them to go door to door and start taking guns away already.
But they don't and won't.
Because they are just posers.

I would love to hear an example where their logic actually worked.
Australia...

United Kingdom...

Those are the success stories they stand upon. And what they ultimately want for the United States.

I believe any legislator or politician that attempts to draft and pass a law that's contrary to The United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights, should be guilty of treason and publicly hung in the public square. Period.

Those places don't work. Only if you skew the question. Yes those places have less gun violence but they still have stabbings, domestic issues, the same mundane murders people in the US that don't have guns but still manage.

The US has a unique drug and gang culture those countries don't have. They don't have multiple cities with the population density of our big cities. They don't even drive on the correct side of the road.

People want to take parts of something but ignore the whole. Teenagers want to be grown but not make house payments or pay for Healthcare.

If they could get Klatu to zap every gun/tank/arrow/missile/bomb/knife/sling/rock around the world in the same instant, I might agree with the "journalist"... but only if at the same time he would agree to vaporization of all pencils/pens/paper, keyboards/puter/screen/monitor, chisel and stone tablet, etc. Oh, include megaphones/PA/hailers. :D:D:D

The failure of that argument is then women for self defense get sent back to the Stone Age and the reality of mass, strength, and aggressiveness the make gender has over the female gender wins.

The gun in the hands of a woman trained how to use it is the only thing that makes them able to effectively resist an attack/rape regardless of the size and strength of her attacker.

Ironic that one of the places were our nation was born with arms beared by the public....puts out this garbage.

That was my first thought too. Oh so ironic.

So, to stop gun violence, their suggestion is to go house to house and confiscate guns?o_O

For some reason, I suspect that may not have the desired effect.

Indeed. (Warning: One use of adult language in this video.)

In a training exercise the aggressor sq had captured all the male senior sargents which left a female Tsgt in charge of 30 or so. The aggressors yelled down terms of surrender which included taking our water and ammo. She yelled back, if you want our ammo you can pull it out of your a**, which lead us to charge up the hill!

Unfortunately the refs came out and said that was the wrong answer they wanted her to learn how to negotiate but it felt pretty bad a** for a minute, I have to admit.

Probably off topic but something made me remember, so shout out to Tsgt lady. I hope you are doing well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top