JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is only one answer to all of this, but most of the world rejects it. So until all things come to fruition, we will continue with the polarizing rhetoric, illogical commentary and emotional outbursts....right where the enemy wants us.

In a training exercise the aggressor sq had captured all the male senior sargents which left a female Tsgt in charge of 30 or so. The aggressors yelled down terms of surrender which included taking our water and ammo. She yelled back, if you want our ammo you can pull it out of your a**, which lead us to charge up the hill!

Unfortunately the refs came out and said that was the wrong answer they wanted her to learn how to negotiate but it felt pretty bad a** for a minute, I have to admit.

Probably off topic but something made me remember, so shout out to Tsgt lady. I hope you are doing well.

:s0140::s0155:

The failure of that argument is then women for self defense get sent back to the Stone Age and the reality of mass, strength, and aggressiveness the make gender has over the female gender wins.

The gun in the hands of a woman trained how to use it is the only thing that makes them able to effectively resist an attack/rape regardless of the size and strength of her attacker.

Wasn't making an argument. Why do you want to argue?:confused: I think you missed the point.

Ok, back in the Stone Age it wasn't rape. No monogamy and women freely submitted to any man. Didn't you read Clan of the Cave Bear? :D:D:D

Regardless of the size and strength of her attacker... so an 80lb male can have his way with a 200lb woman? Dude.:rolleyes:

If they forcefully try to remove firearms this country will see death on a level not seen since maybe the civil war. I do not see them coming after our guns directly. They will make owning firearms harder by continually making more loop holes to jump through and controlling the supply of ammo and such.

Wasn't making an argument. Why do you want to argue?:confused: I think you missed the point.

Ok, back in the Stone Age it wasn't rape. No monogamy and women freely submitted to any man. Didn't you read Clan of the Cave Bear? :D:D:D

Regardless of the size and strength of her attacker... so an 80lb male can have his way with a 200lb woman? Dude.:rolleyes:

Argument is a synonym for thought in this response also reap has existed forever it just hasn't had a label the concept of forcing another woman to have sex with you is not new but just because we didn't have civilized society does not mean that the act was not still rape.

Moving beyond that topic onto the other one you are cherry picking ratios that are not common nor information that any reasonable person would consider reasonable we currently don't see a lot of 80 pound man going around and raping 200 pound women.

My statement was simply that even if you removed every single weapon from the entire planet and made it impossible for every single thing that could ever be used as a weapon from ever existing again that would only ultimately serve to make women already more susceptible and vulnerable and victims of attack because they are naturally inherently be smaller and physically weaker and less physically aggressive gender.

Argument is a synonym for thought in this response also reap has existed forever it just hasn't had a label the concept of forcing another woman to have sex with you is not new but just because we didn't have civilized society does not mean that the act was not still rape.

Moving beyond that topic onto the other one you are cherry picking ratios that are not common nor information that any reasonable person would consider reasonable we currently don't see a lot of 80 pound man going around and raping 200 pound women.

My statement was simply that even if you removed every single weapon from the entire planet and made it impossible for every single thing that could ever be used as a weapon from ever existing again that would only ultimately serve to make women already more susceptible and vulnerable and victims of attack because they are naturally inherently be smaller and physically weaker and less physically aggressive gender.

Get a life!!!
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

So I'm stating a fact about guns being the best equalizer between men and women.

Somehow that means I "need a life" Ok... enjoy your day.

As a reply to a comment I made in which the point was that loudmouths should give up their methods enabling them to communicate their platforms. You proceeded to lecture me profligately about women being the weaker sex and needing their guns. Preaching to the choir, get a life!!!! You refused to listen the to me saying you were missing the point, therefore highjacking what I said.

My original comment was meant to be satire. Stop the lecturing please. Then maybe I can enjoy my day.:p

As a reply to a comment I made in which the point was that loudmouths should give up their methods enabling them to communicate their platforms. You proceeded to lecture me profligately about women being the weaker sex and needing their guns. Preaching to the choir, get a life!!!! You refused to listen the to me saying you were missing the point, therefore highjacking what I said.

My original comment was meant to be satire. Stop the lecturing please. Then maybe I can enjoy my day.:p

Possibly not being so easily offended could be a good New Years resolution for you. Lots of different people providing lots of different opinions on lots of different topics on this forum.

It's only a lecture if you take it that way. I would have considered this a discussion.

@American123 & @bbbass can you both just admit to sticking up to the death......DEATH....for your rights granted by your creator? no hate....just getting back on topic...

It's always interesting to consider these topics because the end goal obviously is confiscation, but liberals will never go for the throat on that until they have passed loads of other infringing laws to gut the 2nd amendment, they do this because they know if they passed a bill that said "our squads will be coming door to door and searching your house for firearms" they would be killed in the street. Instead they will attempt small bites at a time that the public generally follows because it isn't "confiscation by force"

The question is? When/if do the American people ever say "enough" and let politicians who vote for that bologna know that if Americans are backed into a cornerback on keeping their right they will have no choice but to result to "less than civil methods"

We don't hear about assasination attempts on the big pushers of gun control in this country on a regular basis, so that tells me that the majority of the very passionate law abiding gun owners in this country don't want them harmed or it wouldn't be difficult to accomplish considering how many of them own "assault weapons"

We don't hear about assasination attempts on the big pushers of gun control in this country on a regular basis, so that tells me that the majority of the very passionate law abiding gun owners in this country don't want them harmed or it wouldn't be difficult to accomplish considering how many of them own "assault weapons"
That, or just Cost Benefit Analysis. Most of us, myself certainly included, aren't up for being Martyrs For A Cause... or risking having it backfire a la John Wilkes Booth.

That, or just Cost Benefit Analysis. Most of us, myself certainly included, aren't up for being Martyrs For A Cause... or risking having it backfire a la John Wilkes Booth.

Well - he killed one man, to make that effective you would have to make it widespread nuetralization to the point that individuals of political leadership decided they didn't want to become a target since they have observed widespread neutralization of those who have been advocating a position against a very large position of the population.

But yes, there is that awkward stage where martyrdom leads to potential widespread revolt, but the life of the martyr was over before the widespread result occurred.

It's kinda like riots in a city for example, if you are one person running around breaking windows, you'll get caught. If you had 50,000 people running around breaking windows, they could never contain it.

Well - he killed one man, to make that effective you would have to make it widespread nuetralization to the point that individuals of political leadership decided they didn't want to become a target since they have observed widespread neutralization of those who have been advocating a position against a very large position of the population.

But yes, there is that awkward stage where martyrdom leads to potential widespread revolt, but the life of the martyr was over before the widespread result occurred.

It's kinda like riots in a city for example, if you are one person running around breaking windows, you'll get caught. If you had 50,000 people running around breaking windows, they could never contain it.
By backfire, I mean how Booth turned the North against the defeated South... and it's safe to assume that with those kind of HVT's there wouldn't be any "get away clean."

Possibly not being so easily offended could be a good New Years resolution for you. Lots of different people providing lots of different opinions on lots of different topics on this forum.

Still lecturing I see. There's my recommended New Years resolution for YOU!

Lots of different people talking down to others here too. You want to share your opinion, I freely admit that you have the right to do that... just don't reply to any of mine since you just don't get it. IGNORE

My wife and I were just discussing this recently - the birthplace of this great nation has become the birthplace of the death of our nation. Pathetic and sad.
It's been that way a long time. I had the misfortune to be stationed at a little Naval Air Station near Boston for my last year in the Marine Corps. It was 1976. The 200th year of American Liberty. Liberty already gone in Mass. The first thing I remember stepping off the plane was a sign informing me of their new gun law. One year mandatory jail time for possession of an unlicensed gun. No evil intent necessary. They were all hopped up about being the birth place of liberty. "It all staaated heeah". The irony was almost unbearable for a gun bug from out west. I was part of the Marine color guard in a couple of Independence Day parades. Hard to stomach knowing I was in a place that would imprison me for a year for merely owning the guns I had stored at my folks place. Massatwoschitts hasn't been part of America for a VERY long time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top