JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soup Sandwich!

The only reason BG and everyone else can say/publish/write whatever they want (including caricatures, lies, fallacies, and Ad Hominem) is because-and only because of gun ownership!

So because someone has a different opinion than mine they become our enemy. I think that is the biggest load of garbage I have heard in a long time. I seriously hope that no one ever thinks exactly as I do. This country was made great by those that worked through our differences that is how democracys work.

Really? I'll agree, I hope no one thinks exactly as you do.
Aside from the not so minor technicality the the United States is a Republic, not a democracy, the problem is not people with different opinions. It's people with opinions that are antithetical to the founding philosophy of this country. Those people are indeed no longer our countrymen.

Work through your differences with totalitarians however you like, just don't expect me to join you in what ever compromise or concessions you make.

Really? I'll agree, I hope no one thinks exactly as you do.
Aside from the not so minor technicality the the United States is a Republic, not a democracy, the problem is not people with different opinions. It's people with opinions that are antithetical to the founding philosophy of this country. Those people are indeed no longer our countrymen.

Work through your differences with totalitarians however you like, just don't expect me to join you in what ever compromise or concessions you make.
I comsider you as part of the problem
You think that if they don't agree with you they are wrong. I support our constitution and our Republic but by doing so that means supporting all rights and recognizing that lawful citizens have rights regardless of wether I like how they express them but regardless of how they express them as long as it is legal and that includes yours. I will defend those rights. You are the type of individual only to willing to infringe on others and falsely call it patriotism.

I am? You know this how? What rights do I advocate infringing? Please be specific. I don't require anyone to agree with me. I do require them to leave me alone as long as I harm no one. Putting me in jail for a year for possessing an inanimate object IS infringing on MY rights.

I consider YOU part of the problem so we're even I guess.

If they forcefully try to remove firearms this country will see death on a level not seen since maybe the civil war. I do not see them coming after our guns directly. They will make owning firearms harder by continually making more loop holes to jump through and controlling the supply of ammo and such.

This. Much easier to make us all felons eventually for one thing or another, one statute at a time...

If they could get Klatu to zap every gun/tank/arrow/missile/bomb/knife/sling/rock around the world in the same instant, I might agree with the "journalist"... but only if at the same time he would agree to vaporization of all pencils/pens/paper, keyboards/puter/screen/monitor, chisel and stone tablet, etc. Oh, include megaphones/PA/hailers. :D:D:D

I wouldn't agree until they neutered all liberals and instituted an IQ test for voting. Ok, even then I wouldn't give up my guns, but I would sleep well anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top