JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and police came to my house just this morning to pay me a visit in case I "need a ride" to the state capital.
So Kim Thatcher stayed in Oregon. Doesn't sound like the State Police were too aggressive in 'bringing them back' the way Brown had inferred :
Kate Brown, has dispatched state troopers to find missing Republican senators and bring them back to Salem to legislate.

So Kim Thatcher stayed in Oregon. Doesn't sound like the State Police were too aggressive in 'bringing them back' the way Brown had inferred :

The last thing the Salem Mafia needs is the visual a State Senator cuffed and frog marched to they could steamroll unpopular legislation on the news. Since the SM realized the public was in full support of the R11 it's been an exercise in damage control and propaganda spread by a complicit press.

I'm assuming the petition will go to the state capitol where it will be laughed at and filed in the trash. Change.org and their petitions are not official in any capacity.

It does however show some interesting numbers.

Problem is only one side gets to use this tactic and it's not the side that opposes Kate Brown... sounds more and more like a dictatorship to me... Dos Fuhrer Kate Brown!!!
Good! LEO needs to decide! Sorry, you enforce crap like this you deserve it.
No appologies for saying this either.
That said it didn't or wont happen but still Glad some legislatures would actually say what he said.

"The Senate Republicans have decided to abandon their duty to serve their constituents and walk out.
Really? Last I looked I am and support/ed this so they are!
Hansell, I think for our area walked out as well. I got a call telling me to tell him a good job I did.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews