JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Fellow Moderators, please feel free to delete the following! I was not going to share what I was witness to in 1992/93
But it will look a lot like this if history continues to repeat!
125842.jpg
mostar1.jpg
bosnian_war_032.jpg
BOSNIAN+WAR+FOTOS+069.jpg
Sarajevo_Grbavica.jpg
main-qimg-0c430a54d2944f720af12099ad25d0ea-c.jpg
BOSNIAN-WAR-FOTOS-081.jpg
4740875.jpg

I will save you the really bad stuff! This is what happens when a powerful group comes to disarm another group and they decide not to give up their guns! Must of these photos in Monster Yugoslavia, Sarajevo, or Banja Luka!

My Fellow Moderators, please feel free to delete the following! I was not going to share what I was witness to in 1992/93
View attachment 594192
View attachment 594193
View attachment 594194
View attachment 594195
View attachment 594196
View attachment 594197
View attachment 594198
View attachment 594199

I will save you the really bad stuff! This is what happens when a powerful group comes to disarm another group and they decide not to give up their guns! Must of these photos in Monster Yugoslavia, Sarajevo, or Banja Luka!

Thanks for sharing these images.

Not trying to equate the two, but I'm very much reminded of New Orleans after Katrina.

Build your community network now.

Damage control: The death rattle of the Oregon Republican Party: Steve Duin

"They're laughing, those 11 Republicans.
They know they've won this round, and you can hear the snickering from (400) miles away...."
I left the author a little love note in the comments section...
I'm sorry, did the author assume that Portlandia/Eugenians know better than the rest of the State, better than the rural people living out there on politicial actions and bills ? :rolleyes:

View attachment 594192
View attachment 594193
View attachment 594194
View attachment 594195
View attachment 594196
View attachment 594197
View attachment 594198
View attachment 594199

Looks cleaner than portand

Seems pretty fishy however three senate dems are not supporting HB2020.
It has been suggested they 'flipped' because of the repubs walking out - and was referred to as a possible 'bait & switch'

Yup, it's damage control just like cancelling Saturday because of made up fears about violent militias showing up at the Capitol. Had the R11 not left I guarantee the bill would had votes from all Dems except Betsy Johnson. Were not having enough votes true, then it would have been announced the day the R11 walked out. If you read Kim Thatcher's letter I posted above you will see just how dishonest the Salem Mafia truly is.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top