JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brown hinted that she would be willing to send state troopers to round up Republicans if they walk out in the final days of the regular legislative session, saying in a statement that she is "in close communication with Oregon State Police."

Oregon circa 2019. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid that violence will start somewhere before this madness in Salem ends.

Indeed, friend. There is a reason this tribe is spending a redonkulous amount of time and money to head to the land of the eternal summer that features lower taxes and none of this unbelievable insanity. That is all I will say for the present.
:s0105:

Indeed, friend. There is a reason this tribe is spending a redonkulous amount of time and money to head to the land of the eternal summer that features lower taxes and none of this unbelievable insanity. That is all I will say for the present.
:s0105:
Well cr@p. Somebody here speaks my language.

Gov. Brown authorizes Oregon State Police to round up walkout GOP senators

Sen. Brian Boquist, a Republican from Dallas, pushed back against the governor's threats to mobilize the state police if a second walkout occurs.

"If you send the state police after me," he told Senate President Peter Courtney, "Hell's coming to get you."

Boquist re-iterated his stance with KGW's Pat Dooris. He said if police come, they should "send bachelors and come heavily armed. I'm not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top