JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The Senate Republicans have decided to abandon their duty to serve their constituents and walk out.
Really? Last I looked I am and support/ed this so they are!
Hansell, I think for our area walked out as well. I got a call telling me to tell him a good job I did.
I didn't see a comment section on that site or I would have. might look again later to see if there was a contact us or a way to contact the author to tell them they do represent us though so...

That horrible governor! "Doing nothing to reduce emissions is NOT an option" Listen here Katie, your destructive expensive cap and trade does exactly "Nothing" to reduce emmisions. But it would raise prices for virtually EVERYTHING Oregonians buy/consume in their daily lives. Fine for the wealthy, they'll absorb the extra costs. Not so fine for those that depend on a weekly pay check to pay bills. THOSE people already got a pay cut due to the insane minimum wage increases, when retail just raises the prices to cover the extra pay.

I'm thinking Kate Brown and Ted wheeler are cut from the same cloth.

Last Edited:
She still hasn't learned much... The people of Oregon don't want to be taxed and have that tax money spent on special interest programs or to fund PERS. This individual is fiscally irresponsible...

Executive action will have a backlash, let's just hope it's enough to unseat her...

People & small business that are surviving on a thin financial line can and will be pushed over the edge .some will become homeless or turn to illigal activity to fund housing for their family. Raising the cost of everything a little at a time eventually pulls the rug out from the feet of the poor and working class.less than ten years ago car registrations were 20 bucks for 2 years .I. Was going to buy a pickup from Washington to reg in oregon was about 300 bucks . The dems are to self centered or stupid to realise not everyone has more to give them to waste on stupid pet projects. Many people and business are and will flee oregon the way they are commiefornia the ones that don't have the financial means to do so will go down the drain

Last Edited:
That horrible governor! "Doing nothing to reduce emissions is NOT an option" Listen here Katie, your destructive expensive cap and trade does exactly "Nothing" to reduce emmisions. But it would raise prices for virtually EVERYTHING Oregonians buy/consume in their daily lives. Fine for the wealthy, they'll absorb the extra costs. Not so fine for those that depend on a weekly pay check to pay bills. THOSE people already got a pay cut due to the insane minimum wage increases, when retail just raises the prices to cover the extra pay.

I'm thinking Kate Brown and Ted wheeler are cut from the same cloth.

They will blame it on trump lol

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR