JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Now, reductio ad absurdum: https://nypost.com/2021/09/07/rutgers-bars-unvaccinated-student-from-attending-virtual-classes/

An Ivy League college bans unvaxxed student. WHO IS TAKING ALL HIS CLASSES ONLINE. Where is the "what in the actual bubblegum" emoji??? Evidence of absolutely nothing except the administration at this very very woke failed academy have swallowed and regurgitated the Faucism and elecated it to new heights. Such good little proles...
Weellll... Covid is a virus and computers get viruses, right? C'mon, man! Follow the science.

I think a lot of people are missing the bigger issue here. This isn't about a virus anymore this is about who owns your body and whether that is you, or the state.

By the wannabe God/King Inslee dictating what you must put inside your body it is the equivalent of claiming ownership in my eyes. If I agree and submit to this extreme overreach then I effectively consent forever into the future to put anything else into my body that they dictate I should. I'm unwilling to relinquish ownership of my body and therefore am unwilling to follow a mandate that would signify such.

Politics has ruined science because the science checked out a long time ago on this matter, what is left is the sheep being shepherded with regular doses of fear and those who want to control the masses continuing to demonstrate their exuberance with the emergency powers the've grown accustomed to during what started as "two weeks."

It's a fact that people who've gotten the shot can still transmit covid to others and still get sick from it themselves, at that point, by not getting it, I am only potentially risking my own health, although personally as a very healthy young (ish) male with no preexisting conditions, I view it more than likely I would experience complications from the shot than I would suffer significant covid related issues. Furthermore, since I expect to live 60+ more years of life on this planet, there aren't sufficient long term trials to make me convinced to sacrifice my potential health for the next 60+ years to placate a bunch of pathetic wusses who think me getting the shot will make their shot anymore effective.

accination-memes-4b69541d33993c54-674f475bff9bf782.jpg

The reason? The vax is "free"….. actually paid for by the taxpayers, and they make money for every dose injected. It'll be interesting when it comes to light on just how many politicians around the world own stock in these big pharma companies.

It's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS about…. the money.
This and tons more.

Follow the money, follow it some more and connect the dots.

ALWAYS ask yourself, "WHO benefits the MOST from all of this salami?!"

I have come across some stats on this INCLUDING how the CDC, drug companies - BIG PHARMA, other .GOV orgs, research labs, AND other orgs allow their people to get in early on STOCK prices and more.

PLUS THROW in the GREAT RESET! That is not some conspiracy theory. Heck, look at the timing and more of the book and the financial wizards (LOL) attending their conferences and not only in Davos - WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM. The book was written long before the 'virus' hit the fan big time and was RELEASED with oh so perfect timing - yeah - LOL.

Cate
PS: LOOK at the 'shorts' (STOCK MARKET and more!) that happened ON THE DAY OF 9/11 and/or one day BEFORE the 9/11 murders. Tons more there too.

Now I'm wondering about side effects, or if it was simply a pre-existing condition inherent with a particular person.
There are side effects for some people.

PLUS long term effects for some people.

PLUS many people who got the shots even though they already had the 'virus' and NOW they are getting it ALL OVER AGAIN 1 or 2 or more times.

THIS is not just on Faux Fox or Faux CNN too. NOT just on some looney tune forums too.

There are people that are told not to get it due to some medical reasons which I will not type up now too.

Too much to say.

The LINKS about who they tell NOT to get the shots are in the main stream news if you hunt for them PLUS what some doctors say. Other doctors will agree or not agree when it comes to people with SPECIFIC ALLERGIES and pre existing conditions too.

Cate

It was never about the 'virus' - it was about THE GREAT RESET and CONTROL of the MASSES.

It was about so many things which I will only be repeating myself as in the past.

Cate

Sorry, my bad if I got it wrong. I thought you were following the lead of that other guy (Who shall go unnamed) who was touting the VAERS Analysis website. Could you point me to the spot on wonder.cdc.gov that says there have been over 500,000 adverse reactions? I looked but couldn't find it. Thanks.
No worries, I deserve to be fact checked. Strangely, I'm not perfect! On that site about three columns down you can sort by vaccine type. Believe you also can enter by year at the top sort. Not sure if a link will work since sometimes they don't on searches but let's try this LINK

And please, if you find something is incorrect in my data or logic please let me know. I do not wish to be "that guy" with bad data. A search by date shows single cases for several years back to 1921. Knowing how government data entry works, guessing these are typos. And as some others have noted, these are reports, not confirmed reactions. But I look at comparing data to other meds with the same reporting standards.

Cheers,

Just a tidbit here and a way to see things different. I haven't read a single post that says they are 100% satisfied with media and information being given. I am not as covid in America is agenda driven and a political shame against the constitution.

So to get a better idea on the the vaccines and if they are working I look for news from Israel, the most heavily vaccinated country in the world they say.

Full of numbers, charts and graphs along with comment from folks in the USA so you can pick who you agree with...or don't.

Much deterrence is by mere presence, so by that, I would guess we will see a much larger increase in crimes, especially violent ones, where the lack of fear of arrest will drive that much higher! Drug crimes, thefts, assaults, all correlated to lack of fear of! :(
Morgan Williams is an economist at NYU's Wagner Graduate School of Public Service. Williams and his colleagues find adding a new police officer to a city prevents between 0.06 and 0.1 homicides, which means that the average city would need to hire between 10 and 17 new police officers to save one life a year.

Morgan Williams is an economist at NYU's Wagner Graduate School of Public Service. Williams and his colleagues find adding a new police officer to a city prevents between 0.06 and 0.1 homicides, which means that the average city would need to hire between 10 and 17 new police officers to save one life a year.
Or one mayor with actual gonads.

Informed citizens may make choices TPTB would not care for. Better not chance it!

COVID Will Be With Us "Forever", People Will Have To "Get Used To" Endless Booster Vaccines

—Australian Health Chief

I think a lot of people are missing the bigger issue here. This isn't about a virus anymore this is about who owns your body and whether that is you, or the state.

By the wannabe God/King Inslee dictating what you must put inside your body it is the equivalent of claiming ownership in my eyes. If I agree and submit to this extreme overreach then I effectively consent forever into the future to put anything else into my body that they dictate I should. I'm unwilling to relinquish ownership of my body and therefore am unwilling to follow a mandate that would signify such.

Politics has ruined science because the science checked out a long time ago on this matter, what is left is the sheep being shepherded with regular doses of fear and those who want to control the masses continuing to demonstrate their exuberance with the emergency powers the've grown accustomed to during what started as "two weeks."

It's a fact that people who've gotten the shot can still transmit covid to others and still get sick from it themselves, at that point, by not getting it, I am only potentially risking my own health, although personally as a very healthy young (ish) male with no preexisting conditions, I view it more than likely I would experience complications from the shot than I would suffer significant covid related issues. Furthermore, since I expect to live 60+ more years of life on this planet, there aren't sufficient long term trials to make me convinced to sacrifice my potential health for the next 60+ years to placate a bunch of pathetic wusses who think me getting the shot will make their shot anymore effective.
Well said! oh and yea @bbbass don't you be ingnorin nada my friend! :s0005:

There are side effects for some people.

PLUS long term effects for some people.

PLUS many people who got the shots even though they already had the 'virus' and NOW they are getting it ALL OVER AGAIN 1 or 2 or more times.

THIS is not just on Faux Fox or Faux CNN too. NOT just on some looney tune forums too.

There are people that are told not to get it due to some medical reasons which I will not type up now too.

Too much to say.

The LINKS about who they tell NOT to get the shots are in the main stream news if you hunt for them PLUS what some doctors say. Other doctors will agree or not agree when it comes to people with SPECIFIC ALLERGIES and pre existing conditions too.

Cate
My kid is already kind of a pariah because of his Autism, and his doctor said if he suffers any of the side effects he could die so she does not recommend him getting the shot. What happens if they deny a health based reason for not giving him the jab? what will happen to him then? Will he be one of the diseased untouchables' like in India? f_uck the politicians and all the fascists' pushing us to get the shot. try to force it on my kid and there will be hell to pay. I don't fu_ck around when it comes to my kid...

0b545ca6de4d3ff3d154583be0542206.jpg 14558331544558_700.jpg 6e9be32d28f51e92114ef9e81a71b63a.jpg

Last Edited:
Informed citizens may make choices TPTB would not care for. Better not chance it!
A lot of folks lost their ability to think critically and become lazy letting media tell them what to think. Then they want to argue that they must be right because it's all over the government run media.

Cops are quitting which leaves the population less protected but Oregon and Washington are not prosecuting criminals and its a revolving door. Covid is doing this by way of politics. With fewer cops and healthcare workers quitting it means folks probably should rethink their defensive strategy.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top