JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Your recollection is wrong. That was a Franken-thread.

Be that as it may, you were the one in the early outbreaks that boldly stated "I predict you all are going to see the dust settle, and you are going to recognize these numbers did not even come close to seasonal flu numbers". Well done on that prophecy.

Oh and you were the one that recommended we watch a David Icke video on the topic. You know Icke, the one that one traffics in the "theory" that Lizard Aliens from the Fourth Dimension control the world, though he recommends aluminum foil for protection.

Good luck with all that.
Nice try. But hey 'gears are in motion'

Nice try. But hey 'gears are in motion'
Illustrating, by linking to, what you said and believe? There is no "try" about that; that is now painfully obvious to anyone with the most basic of reading comprehension. What will become of such unbelievably absurd content involves other individuals, hence the allusion to gears in motion.

Next guy: Danger, danger! Everybody carry a gun!
So.....on that note, with somewhere betwixt 1325 and 1433 Seattle officers on the job right now and with the possibility of losing 200 or so officers that'll be roughly a 15% reduction in force. It would be interesting to see how it correlates and if there is a:
  1. 15% uptick in crime
  2. 15% increase in time to respond (or 15% less actual responses to crime)
  3. 15% increase in Conceal Carry permits
My bet is that a 15% reduction will end up with a much larger increase in crime. It's sad really. Folks in that area are going to really have to understand that they are going to be their only form of protection. The police are short handed as it is and the time for them to respond is already at a point that by the time they arrive, the dust has already settled.

My bet is that a 15% reduction will end up with a much larger increase in crime. It's sad really. Folks in that area are going to really have to understand that they are going to be their only form of protection.
If only they lived in a place that looked favorably on those who defend themselves.
The police are short handed as it is and the time for them to respond is already at a point that by the time they arrive, the dust has already settled.
It's a lousy job. More often than not they are just there to clean up the mess.

So.....on that note, with somewhere betwixt 1325 and 1433 Seattle officers on the job right now and with the possibility of losing 200 or so officers that'll be roughly a 15% reduction in force. It would be interesting to see how it correlates and if there is a:
  1. 15% uptick in crime
  2. 15% increase in time to respond (or 15% less actual responses to crime)
  3. 15% increase in Conceal Carry permits
My bet is that a 15% reduction will end up with a much larger increase in crime. It's sad really. Folks in that area are going to really have to understand that they are going to be their only form of protection. The police are short handed as it is and the time for them to respond is already at a point that by the time they arrive, the dust has already settled.
Much deterrence is by mere presence, so by that, I would guess we will see a much larger increase in crimes, especially violent ones, where the lack of fear of arrest will drive that much higher! Drug crimes, thefts, assaults, all correlated to lack of fear of! :(

This just in:

Governor Inslee has declared no one who is vaccinated need to carry the burden of proof. No more vaccination passports.

Instead, He has just ordered all non vaccinated citizens to visibly note their status by prominently displaying a yellow 6-pointed star on their clothing.

Coming soon to a theater near you...

Theres no indication there is anything wrong with it. And this isnt brand new, untested science - we've been doing the vaccine thing for a while now. We have it pretty well figured out.
Well first that is not entirely correct.

1) This is the first time a mRNA vaccine has been brought to market.
2) This isnt a true vaccine, since it does not contain any element of the virus.
3) and more people have died from this vaccine then all other vaccines combided for the last 10 years.

Illustrating, by linking to, what you said and believe? There is no "try" about that; that is now painfully obvious to anyone with the most basic of reading comprehension. What will become of such unbelievably absurd content involves other individuals, hence the allusion to gears in motion.
With all due respect to your position here at NWFA, you may want to take a chill pill. People cannot be controlled, only bullied by those who have the ability to unplug the one they don't like for one reason or another. It's being noticed.

And for those members who still live in Seattle, I feel sad for you, but not sad for Seattle. Winter is just around the corner, and I don't see it getting better.

My unit was 30 funded positions. 4 clerical, 8 supervisors, 18 officers. A hiring freeze was put in place by the governor, even though there was record tax revenue. Drug possession was decriminalized by a court decision and the law was replaced with something with no teeth. Instead of "defunding" state law enforcement, the governor has ordered "workload studies" and has cited a dramatic drop in crime (actually, it's a drop in prosecutions), therefore the number of FTEs will be decreased according to the workload study.

So, 4 clerical is now 3. 8 supervisors is now 7. 18 officers is now 15. 25 remaining employees and a likely loss of 5 who won't follow the vaccine mandate. That means we will lose 2 supervisors who will bump 2 junior officers into layoffs. We'll be at 20, a 33% decrease with no overt "defunding".

What does that have to do with firearm ownership and carry? What party do you think the non-vaccinated vote for? Notice how the party in power isn't trying to back down to retain these officers?

This will be a huge purge of officers who don't sing the company song when it comes to gun control. Any new hires will definitely have to pass a litmus test of hidden questions on the written exam.

What happens when the state demands the city and county agencies get vaccinated or lose their legally mandated CJTC certifications?

The reason? The vax is "free"….. actually paid for by the taxpayers, and they make money for every dose injected. It'll be interesting when it comes to light on just how many politicians around the world own stock in these big pharma companies.

It's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS about…. the money.
There has been lots and lot's of money made for many parties from this situation.

Sorry, you did not check the VAERS website. You checked the VAERS Analysis website, which is a non-scientific BS website created by a professional website developer who is an anti-vaxer (I hate that term but will use it in this case) with no medical credentials. You can not actually see VAERS data without downloading a data file. You can find the actual VAERS website at:
FYI, there is a user friendly VAERS link from the CDC website. I use this. It's data from VAERS, CDC states:

CDC WONDER is a public service developed and operated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an agency of United States federal government. The public web site at http://wonder.cdc.gov is in the public domain, and only provides access to public use data and information.

Always appreciate fact checking, but sometimes there is more that one way to get to the facts. Please let me know if there is a source that this CDC site is incorrect.

FYI, there is a user friendly VAERS link from the CDC website. I use this. It's data from VAERS, CDC states:

CDC WONDER is a public service developed and operated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an agency of United States federal government. The public web site at http://wonder.cdc.gov is in the public domain, and only provides access to public use data and information.

Always appreciate fact checking, but sometimes there is more that one way to get to the facts. Please let me know if there is a source that this CDC site is incorrect.
Sorry, my bad if I got it wrong. I thought you were following the lead of that other guy (Who shall go unnamed) who was touting the VAERS Analysis website. Could you point me to the spot on wonder.cdc.gov that says there have been over 500,000 adverse reactions? I looked but couldn't find it. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Theres no indication there is anything wrong with it. And this isnt brand new, untested science - we've been doing the vaccine thing for a while now. We have it pretty well figured out.
Plus if it was about control why didn't they put it in other vaccines right?

I haven't gotten the jab but might.

Well first that is not entirely correct.

1) This is the first time a mRNA vaccine has been brought to market.
2) This isnt a true vaccine, since it does not contain any element of the virus.
3) and more people have died from this vaccine then all other vaccines combided for the last 10 years.
Come on man! You and your facts... 🥴

Through August 30, 2021, VAERS had received reports of 7,218 deaths among people who'd received the vaccine. Out of 369 million doses that had been administered in the US. AND, because the FDA requires reporting any death after having received the vaccine, it's VERY unclear if the vaccine played a part in these deaths.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events following vaccination without judging the cause or seriousness of the event. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused an adverse event..."
Yes, VAERS takes the reports, they have no idea if there is a relationship between the symptom reported and causation by the vaccine. Such as, "I have a headache, I got the shot, ergo, the vaccine caused my headache."

Suing the pharmaceutical companies who manufacture vaccines isn't in the cards. For multiple reasons. Like the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. Or 42 US Code Section 300aa-22. Or National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (VCIP) and later amendments. In lieu of lawsuit, compensation involving Covid 19 vaccine is possible under the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Both VCIP and CICP claims are adjudicated by a "vaccine court" in the US Court of Federal Claims. They've doled out over 2.5 Billion dollars in claims in the past 15 years.

I'm guessing that the VCIP and CICP may have had, oh, just a bit of help from lobbyists representing the pharma. industry in coming up with these compensatory schemes that avoided the normal tort claims process.

The mumps vaccine was fast tracked around 1967; controversial at the time. These days, the mumps vaccine is included in the MMR combo vaccine for children under 2 years old. Percentage of that population who get the vaccine: about 90%.

I'm happy to get my tetanus vaccination every so often. My mother's warning against getting lockjaw still stays with me.

I don't know the stats for percentage of US population who've gotten the Polio vaccine. But it's probably 90% or greater. Polio used to be a real danger. I don't know if you've ever seen a Polio victim lying in an Iron Lung because they couldn't breathe on their own but it isn't a pretty picture. Polio has been nearly wiped out around the world thanks to a vaccine. At the height of Polio infection in the US, around 1952, there were about 60K infections which resulted in about 3K deaths. But a lot more people were crippled from Polio than died.

Somebody ahead of me questioned the accuracy / veracity of Wikipedia. In my experience, it's best to cross-check it. In a disturbing number of examples, I've found errors to my own knowledge. It makes me wonder how many times I've read incorrect info there that I didn't have personal knowledge of. I know, it's the internet.

As to the mRNA thing. I'm not a scientist. Yes, the Covid 19 vaccine does not contain a live virus. But if a different method has been found to combat the problem, and that method has been under study for many years, it doesn't have to be a bad thing because it's different.

Finally, as to public employees who are under orders to get vaccinated. We've had this discussion before in other threads. That is, conditions of employment. Every employee has to decide for himself if he can live with conditions of employment. If he cannot, he is free to work elsewhere. My guess is that public policy makers who have imposed this particular condition aren't that concerned with any attrition it might cause. In the case of the police, they've already seen an up-tick in retirements and resignations. If the vaccine mandate causes more of the same, they have the easy cover of blaming any adverse results on the Covid 19.

My son in law works for Siemens and he's in the process of submitting a religious exemption since they are forcing the FauciForkStick on all employees. Also, had the nurse at my doctor's office tell me she will quit and go work retail if they press the issue. My wife will quit her job at the Surgery Center as well. Sounds like the Great Separation is getting underway.
I'm looking at similar circumstances as a teacher. Interesting times ahead.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads