JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I wouldn't work anywhere that requires the jab to be employed there.
I wouldn't:

1. Be a cop, not for any amount of compensation.
2. Live in a big city
3. Live in any city run by the party of anti-gunners
4. Work anywhere that requires access to my medical or mental health records.
5. Work... I'm too damm old to work any more!! ;)

Last Edited:
I wouldn't work anywhere that requires the jab to be employed there.

My son in law works for Siemens and he's in the process of submitting a religious exemption since they are forcing the FauciForkStick on all employees. Also, had the nurse at my doctor's office tell me she will quit and go work retail if they press the issue. My wife will quit her job at the Surgery Center as well. Sounds like the Great Separation is getting underway.

Notice how the biggest pushback is from fields where the workers have to think for themselves in life or death situations; nurses, police, fire...along with plenty of free thinkers in other fields.

The current Epoch Times edition has fantastic articles on the Vax. (Along with sources.) Couple of food for thought items:
  • The "fully approved" Vax is still covered under the EUA (emergency use authorization) for "logistical" purposes so the manufacturer is still immune to lawsuits
  • Future Vax approvals, including future ones, will be considered "countermeasures" which have a different fund for any claims of harm from the vax...these do not include any attorney fees so they will not be involved in process...citizen against government with no help from professionals.
  • In the country of Israel, cases by percentage comparing fully vaxxed to non-fully vaxxed is actually slightly higher for the fully vaxxed but basically at a level showing there is no difference in infection rates.
  • Myocarditis, especially in young, healthy, athletic males, is extremely concerning. It's not a minor issue that goes away.
Just don't understand why the MSM isn't covering this. sarc / off

Thanks for this post @JohnnyMac

The reason? The vax is "free"….. actually paid for by the taxpayers, and they make money for every dose injected. It'll be interesting when it comes to light on just how many politicians around the world own stock in these big pharma companies.

It's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS about…. the money.

Notice how the biggest pushback is from fields where the workers have to think for themselves in life or death situations; nurses, police, fire...along with plenty of free thinkers in other fields.

The current Epoch Times edition has fantastic articles on the Vax. (Along with sources.) Couple of food for thought items:
  • The "fully approved" Vax is still covered under the EUA (emergency use authorization) for "logistical" purposes so the manufacturer is still immune to lawsuits
  • Future Vax approvals, including future ones, will be considered "countermeasures" which have a different fund for any claims of harm from the vax...these do not include any attorney fees so they will not be involved in process...citizen against government with no help from professionals.
  • In the country of Israel, cases by percentage comparing fully vaxxed to non-fully vaxxed is actually slightly higher for the fully vaxxed but basically at a level showing there is no difference in infection rates.
  • Myocarditis, especially in young, healthy, athletic males, is extremely concerning. It's not a minor issue that goes away.
Just don't understand why the MSM isn't covering this. sarc / off[/USER]

just read the wikipedia article on Epoch Times and, subsequently, Falun Gong... "unbiased reporting"... lolz. About as unbiased as Fox News.

"We report; you decide." Remember that bubblegum?

---

im not big on forcing people to put stuff in their veins to be participating citizens.. yea, that rubs me wrong. Cant deny it. But its still really hard for me to support anti-vaxers when they use the most inane and just plain made up bullship rationalizations for refusing. I think of this one the same way i think of defending the 2A right - bullshipping everyone about our "whys" isnt just failing to accomplish anything, its HURTING your cause by making you look irrational and stupid.

theres nothing WRONG with the vaccine - it seems to work pretty well, low incidence of bad reaction/wide tolerance, and conforms to current best-science. If you dont want the vaccine, fine, but the only legitimate argument you can make against it is that its your body and your goddamn right to not have to inject bubblegum into it. Im sorry if that doesnt feel like enough of an argument for you, but using absolutely debunked bullship pseudoscience to argue against it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE and just reduces overall sympathy to your cause.

just read the wikipedia article on Epoch Times and, subsequently, Falun Gong... "unbiased reporting"... lolz. About as unbiased as Fox News.

"We report; you decide." Remember that bubblegum?

---

im not big on forcing people to put stuff in their veins to be participating citizens.. yea, that rubs me wrong. Cant deny it. But its still really hard for me to support anti-vaxers when they use the most inane and just plain made up bullship rationalizations for refusing. I think of this one the same way i think of defending the 2A right - bullshipping everyone about our "whys" isnt just failing to accomplish anything, its HURTING your cause by making you look irrational and stupid.

theres nothing WRONG with the vaccine - it seems to work pretty well, low incidence of bad reaction/wide tolerance, and conforms to current best-science. If you dont want the vaccine, fine, but the only legitimate argument you can make against it is that its your body and your goddamn right to not have to inject bubblegum into it. Im sorry if that doesnt feel like enough of an argument for you, but using absolutely debunked bullship pseudoscience to argue against it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE and just reduces overall sympathy to your cause.
Did you get the jab?

Did you get the jab?
The vaccine? Yup. I believe the science. The actual science... not the "science." Im a highly social dude, i never get sick - which means im probably more likely to be an asymptomatic carrier - i dont want to bear any responsibility for peoples grandmothers getting sick. I consider it a civil duty. However im also for body autonomy - you do you.

The vaccine? Yup. I believe the science. The actual science... not the "science." Im a highly social dude, i never get sick - which means im probably more likely to be an asymptomatic carrier - i dont want to bear any responsibility for peoples grandmothers getting sick. I consider it a civil duty. However im also for body autonomy - you do you.
Ya can't give it back so better hope there is nothing wrong with it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads