JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I doubt anyone read the post I made from zero hedge that had Fauci tied to the CCP labs and covid.

The money these guys made and the power they assumed is the real reason to doubt the jab.

Even our cops see it for what it is.

Oh…. disguised admission veiled by sarsasm.

Classic. :rolleyes:
do you notice how i kinda lose my bubblegum at dudes on this board sometimes... but how i never lose my bubblegum at you? It isnt aggression at myself that makes me lose my bubblegum - its when i perceive others to be bullying or presenting pseudoscience as science that riles me up. If you really want to push me to the point i get banned, personal attacks arent going to get you there.

fact of the matter is, youre so goddamn transparent i doubt theres any hope of you ever getting an emotional response outta me.

keep trying tho.. by all means.

do you notice how i kinda lose my bubblegum at dudes on this board sometimes... but how i never lose my bubblegum at you? It isnt aggression at myself that makes me lose my bubblegum - its when i perceive others to be bullying or presenting pseudoscience as science that riles me up. If you really want to push me to the point i get banned, personal attacks arent going to get you there.

fact of the matter is, youre so goddamn transparent i doubt theres any hope of you ever getting an emotional response outta me.

keep trying tho.. by all means.
Your replies suit my purposes here. It's really mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter.

Even if you were (or are) black.

The vaccine? Yup. I believe the science. The actual science... not the "science." Im a highly social dude, i never get sick - which means im probably more likely to be an asymptomatic carrier - i dont want to bear any responsibility for peoples grandmothers getting sick. I consider it a civil duty. However im also for body autonomy - you do you.
Too bad you weren't here when all the other burgeoning internet epidemiologists were lecturing us and shouting down disagreeable posts not following the "science"……the "science" being what their television and internet news outlets told them.

For the jab zombies…before this thread gets locked like it will in a few
92AB068B-7187-4F8F-B1C2-4D665EF57448.jpeg

Your replies suit my purposes here. It's really mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter.

Even if you were (or are) black.
Recent photo of Stomper doing his best to restrain himself at NWFA

B7370EC1-A57B-416F-9D60-B529E26BA29E.jpeg
….must be excellent must be excellent must be excellent

Recent photo of Stomper doing his best to restrain himself at NWFA

View attachment 1027186
….must be excellent must be excellent must be excellent
What's most amusing is how Alinskites only attempt to refute things said in posts they can counter with their own "science", yet they completely ignore posts that state irrefutable facts, like all this being about THE MONEY!!

Useful idiots, all of them. :rolleyes:

For the jab zombies…before this thread gets locked like it will in a few
View attachment 1027185
True, they cannot FORCE me to get vaccinated but my job at an institution run by the state, where I have worked nearly 10 years, is FORCING me to show proof of vaccination/ apply for an exception or be terminated.

So while they can't force a vaccine on me they can use it to put me out of work, which sucks.

1631048671973.png

The forum is "Defensive Carry & Self Defense" and the topic is "Seattle may have less cops in the future".

Don't devolve this into yet another covid pissing match or this gets nuked.

1631048823872.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top