JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just getting on the BOB bandwagon. Better late than never. Where does a good set of binos come into play. Does anyone have them in their BOB?

I could think of a couple diff situations when they would be useful

Does anyone already pack them?

Thx

I've got a compact pair of binoculars that I actually have in my (mostly) EDC bag. I'm looking to get a monocular so I can move them over to my regular GHB. They're not the greatest, but they work pretty well: Bushnell 7x15 variable.

They don't hold a candle to Steiners but for the price they're pretty good. Would like to upgrade to better, but that's whats in the bag now.

anyone know of a very cheap alternative, aside from toys of course? my bag is really only lacking a local map, binocs/monoc, wool blanket and 72 hour food. the food thing is still something im researching.

I have a pair of Bushnell compact 10 x 25 binos and a set of Cabelas 8 x 25 they are very small (like a fat ciggarette package) yet they will do well in all but the lowest light and the 10-8 power is enough to help make out details in something quite a ways away. Cost for the 10 power bushnells is about 30-35.00

Cabela's: Bushnell® Powerview Compact Binoculars

The little Cabelas are no longer listed.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top