BOB optics

Reactions
Just getting on the BOB bandwagon. Better late than never. Where does a good set of binos come into play. Does anyone have them in their BOB?

I could think of a couple diff situations when they would be useful

Does anyone already pack them?

Thx

Reactions
I've got a compact pair of binoculars that I actually have in my (mostly) EDC bag. I'm looking to get a monocular so I can move them over to my regular GHB. They're not the greatest, but they work pretty well: Bushnell 7x15 variable.

They don't hold a candle to Steiners but for the price they're pretty good. Would like to upgrade to better, but that's whats in the bag now.

Reactions
anyone know of a very cheap alternative, aside from toys of course? my bag is really only lacking a local map, binocs/monoc, wool blanket and 72 hour food. the food thing is still something im researching.

Mark W.

Reactions
I have a pair of Bushnell compact 10 x 25 binos and a set of Cabelas 8 x 25 they are very small (like a fat ciggarette package) yet they will do well in all but the lowest light and the 10-8 power is enough to help make out details in something quite a ways away. Cost for the 10 power bushnells is about 30-35.00

Cabela's: Bushnell® Powerview Compact Binoculars

The little Cabelas are no longer listed.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom