JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just getting on the BOB bandwagon. Better late than never. Where does a good set of binos come into play. Does anyone have them in their BOB?

I could think of a couple diff situations when they would be useful

Does anyone already pack them?

Thx

I've got a compact pair of binoculars that I actually have in my (mostly) EDC bag. I'm looking to get a monocular so I can move them over to my regular GHB. They're not the greatest, but they work pretty well: Bushnell 7x15 variable.

They don't hold a candle to Steiners but for the price they're pretty good. Would like to upgrade to better, but that's whats in the bag now.

anyone know of a very cheap alternative, aside from toys of course? my bag is really only lacking a local map, binocs/monoc, wool blanket and 72 hour food. the food thing is still something im researching.

I have a pair of Bushnell compact 10 x 25 binos and a set of Cabelas 8 x 25 they are very small (like a fat ciggarette package) yet they will do well in all but the lowest light and the 10-8 power is enough to help make out details in something quite a ways away. Cost for the 10 power bushnells is about 30-35.00

Cabela's: Bushnell® Powerview Compact Binoculars

The little Cabelas are no longer listed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top