JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
#1 - not sure you can get a larger mag for a single stack 1911
#2 - the magazine size, if detachable, does not make your gun an AW - the magazine itself is banned (grandfathered, but not allowed to be carried during transport) See Section 1, 27 (c) and Section 2 (3)

It has nothing to do with thinking the 2nd amendment was referring to militias or not understanding the different kind of firearms/functions.
These elitists like Ferguson do not want you to own a single shot shotgun. This is the just the tip of their trickle down gun control.
They will never rest till we are like the UK.
They will push hard for restrictions and then pull back and pretend to compromise. Maybe just a 10 round limit. (Overton Window). Then they will be back for more. These mfers will never stop.
Neither should we

It has nothing to do with thinking the 2nd amendment was referring to militias or not understanding the different kind of firearms/functions.
These elitists like Ferguson do not want you to own a single shot shotgun. This is the just the tip of their trickle down gun control.
They will never rest till we are like the UK.
They will push hard for restrictions and then pull back and pretend to compromise. Maybe just a 10 round limit. (Overton Window). Then they will be back for more. These mfers will never stop.
Neither should we

You got that right, they are some Tenacious Bassturds but we have to be there to oppose them at every turn of their seething forked tongues!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Yes, agreed. A zero gun strategy. The argument will remain the same. There is still gun violence, so we must do more. Salami tactics. One slice at the time. And before you know it, you ate the whole thing.

Thanks for your insight, I have actually been in contact with them regarding the files you mentioned. Right now I am in the hurry up and wait mode. I also sent a similar FOIA to the state insurance commissioner office.

~Whitney
FOIA response from the insurance commissioner is pretty weak. LINK@my Dropbox
At any rate it appears there may be some action from his office based on his "personal" views and following "talking points".

*Assault weapons and high-volume magazines increase the risk that someone will be hurt.
*Insurance prices are based on risk, so owning or handling those weapons increase everyone's risk, both of injury or death and of facing higher insurance premiums because people own them.
*This is an issue Commissioner Kreidler cares about on a personal level. It's an issue he worked on when he served in Congress.

I do not like this one bit. :mad:

~Whitney

This is batch 5 of my FOIA request and likely the last I will receive from the AG office on this topic.
Most of the stuff here is redundant but I did finally get the memo and attachments I have been asking for.
Following are page numbers with new or curious information that may require a follow on request.

P97; Aldo's memo with the original draft revisions. Note the experts quoted are Seattle Times, Ceasefire, and Mayors against Illegal guns. Arguments are centered around the U. S. Constitution and the Heller decision. Page 102 contains the excell spreadsheet information comparing state bans. A better version appears on page 903.

P396; Discussion with regard to the "best definition" of "assault weapon". Seems the AG cant define it either.

P443; Comparison and discussion of differences in the drafts, specifically Z-0113.2 and z-0113.w, both of which have been withheld from me until this response.

P513; Senator Frockt appears to use gmail for state buisiness; [email protected] ??? Later Frokt states to use his official mail and the recipient states he doesn't know how he could have used a personal email address.

P529; Who is Joel Stonington; [email protected] (thinking outloud, it is apparent later)

P543; Robert Sibler; @statsonsibler.com, appear to be workmans compensation attourneys. ??

P556; Who is [email protected] ?? Davor?

P615; Davor G Jurasic; [email protected]; DAVOR GJURASIC | accesshub ? Paid lobbyist

P677; AG meeting w/ <broken link removed> requested by paid lobbyist Davor Jurasic

P779; Magazine language and common threads with other bans.

P827; What is the Constituents Correspondence Tracking Notebook? CCTN. What are the stats from all the tallied comments with regard to Agree vs Disagree? FOIA this Information separately.

P833; Seattle Brady Chapter, [email protected] (Was not aware the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence had state chapters)

P873; Al Jazeera interview with AG Ferguson ??

P903; Best image of xcell spreadsheet comparing state gun bans.

P970; Interesting e-mail albeit incomplete.

P1526; This is the original intent of prohibition from the horses mouth.

I'm glad they don't charge by the page. !! There is a lot more to say on this as it will likely get around to a citizen initiative.

~Whitney

PS I want to remind this audience my argument with regard to unconstitutional bans is centered around the Washington State Constitution, NOT the U.S. Constitution. Our state version is much stronger than the U. S. version.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top