JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know this is not a direct 2A win, but anytime that fascist gets his butt spanked it is good news for gun owners.
Apparently the Bloomberg administration lost in court with regard to their drink size limit. The judge did not even bother with the question whether the government has the right to regulate the size of a beverage being sold. He slapped him across that conceded face for trying to be a dictator.
A little lesson on separation of powers - administrations administrator, not create laws.
Too bad it was only a legal smack down.

I went out to lunch with a co-worker a few weeks back. He was from the deep of Africa, and has been working in the US for the last 10 years. For some reason he likes Bloomberg, but he also admitted that if Bloomberg was in Africa, he has the same mentality as the other dictators, and would be one of the ones to rise to power.

Just as a joke, is there someone good with Photoshop who can make a parody picture of a pez-dispenser with something like the slogan "12-pez are to much. Ban high-capacity pez dispensers and limit them to 7 pez only. Fight obesity!"

Agreed. It's a 8=()ing absurd thing to try to legislate. The sad thing is that he's planning on going national with his lunacy, and he has the money to do it.

Agreed. It's a 8=()ing absurd thing to try to legislate. The sad thing is that he's planning on going national with his lunacy, and he has the money to do it.

Trouble is he's going to use the taxpayers money for the drink lawsuit. And he already "bought" the one election.

I know this is not a direct 2A win, but anytime that fascist gets his but spanked it is good news for gun owners.
Apparently the Bloomberg administration lost in court with regard to their drink size limit. The judge did not even bother with the question whether the government has the right to regulate the size of a beverage being sold. He slapped him across that conceded face for trying to be a dictator.
A little lesson on separation of powers - administrations administrator, not create laws.
Too bad it was only a legal smack down.

I saw this on the news. Made me smile. It really is unbelievable this guy is trying to tell you how much of something you can drink. This takes nanny state to another level.

Sent from my Nexus 4

I'm always glad to hear when that tool wastes his money on some other idiot cause. That means less money to push gun control.

That is the problem, it is NOT his money. It is the tax payers. It is OUR money being used. If it was his money he is wasting that would be perfect.

That is the problem, it is NOT his money. It is the tax payers. It is OUR money being used. If it was his money he is wasting that would be perfect.

In terms of his campaign against guns across the country, it is his money he's spending. He's reported to have a personal net worth of $27 Billion, and his term as New York's mayor is set to expire at the end of this year (that's when he plans to really ramp up his personal crusade).

Michael Bloomberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: I see now that you're referencing the soda ban specifically Nwcid; my bad. You're right, he is using taxpayer money for this particular silliness.

Edit: I see now that you're referencing the soda ban specifically Nwcid; my bad. You're right, he is using taxpayer money for this particular silliness.

I was talking in general.

In the case of gun control or any other personal agenda he has I have NO problem with him spending HIS money anyway he chooses. It is a free country. I don't not have to like what he does, I can fight against it but if it is his own money then he can do as he chooses.

The Mohawks, The Mohicans and the Seneca tribes of the state of New York have all given Bloomie a new Native American name. From here on out he will be forever known as:

"Little Big Gulp"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads