Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Blazer Ammo Boxes - Free

Reactions
Me too. I can be a bit of a scrounger at times, and have picked plenty of nice, clean empty boxes out of the dumpster at the range. I use them for reloads and they work great, way better than ziplok bags, but now I have so many that I have garbage bags full in the attic. My wife wants me to put them back in the dumpster but I have a hard time trashing something usable.

Mikej

Reactions
Bunch a hoarders around here. Makes my heart smile. :D

Six months ago I took the 13 gal garbage bag I had full of those down off the shelf in the garage, separated paper/plastic and recycled them. Moving more toward the solid plastic ammo boxes.

I save them too. I use them to give reloads to friends.

All my personal loads go in plastic hard boxes or bulk loads like 9mm in 8mil bags in 50cal cans.

Alexx1401

Reactions
I used to save them for the same reason, just hated to toss them but long ago went to commercial plastic boxes for my own loads. I finally gave in and just toss them at the range now. Would love to give them away if I knew where. Love to see stuff reused if possible.

Reactions
Bunch a hoarders around here. Makes my heart smile. :D

Six months ago I took the 13 gal garbage bag I had full of those down off the shelf in the garage, separated paper/plastic and recycled them. Moving more toward the solid plastic ammo boxes.
Two of the plastic bottom parts you threw away, put together with a wide rubber band around them makes a plastic ammo box...:s0155:
:D

Reactions
I have a hard time throwing out the little primer trays too...
Someday I’ll find a good use for them :rolleyes:
Tiny ice cubes?
I tie them to a wire hanging down in front of a thick plywood backstop in my garage and every so often take pot shots with an airgun from the other side of my garage. They flop around nicely when you aim for the corners. When they get chewed up, I replace with a new one.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online