JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My father died this last year after 86 years. Been digging through his house and found a huge box of 1950 vintage ammo in his basement. 30-06 shells, 20 gauge and 12 gauge shotgun shells, and one box of .45 that is definitely lead ammo. If anyone wants any of these or all of them, I will gladly meet up anywhere to get rid of them. I kept all his ammo from this century, but I think this batch is from his father as I found a receipt for the purchase of the .30-06 shells dated 1950. The shotgun shells are newer, but still really old.
DM me if you are interested, would like to give this away over tearing them all apart. The boxes are pretty cool, very 1950's. The bags are from the left, 12 gauge, and 20 gauge, then .30-06.

DSC01440.JPG DSC01441.JPG DSC01442.JPG

Last Edited:
I am trying to lock this ad, a neighbor of mine is coming to get it tomorrow. He did respond right after I placed the ad. Thank you all for replying, if he/she does not want it, I will move on to the second and third responders in order.

Last Edited:
My father died this last year after 86 years. Been digging through his house and found a huge box of 1950 vintage ammo in his basement. 30-06 shells, 20 gauge and 12 gauge shotgun shells, and one box of .45 that is definitely lead ammo. If anyone wants any of these or all of them, I will gladly meet up anywhere to get rid of them. I kept all his ammo from this century, but I think this batch is from his father as I found a receipt for the purchase of the .30-06 shells dated 1950. The shotgun shells are newer, but still really old.
DM me if you are interested, would like to give this away over tearing them all apart. The boxes are pretty cool, very 1950's. The bags are from the left, 12 gauge, and 20 gauge, then .30-06.

View attachment 1277835 View attachment 1277836 View attachment 1277838
I would take all if you stiil have it. You can call me at 507 317 2420

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews