JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your title sounds like you paid $150 per brick.

$80 is about the going rate for non American primers like Genex from Bosnia/Hertsgovinia.
But have heard QC is better than years ago when they couldn't give em away.

Last Edited:
Found some Genix Spp in NM for 70 per brick. Bought a thousand to try when I get back to Portland in a few weeks. Could be talked into more if the quality is good?

Yep, the title is not clear and it seems I can't edit it ... my apologies!

I've used a ton of Ginex, S&B and other European primers with no problems. I haven't used these Argentinean primers but would guess they are on par with the others, we will see!

$76 per carton is not a bad price in today's market and is the most I've paid for primers ever. I hate to do it as the price is softening but when you have the need you pay the price.

Yep, the title is not clear and it seems I can't edit it ... my apologies!

I've used a ton of Ginex, S&B and other European primers with no problems. I haven't used these Argentinean primers but would guess they are on par with the others, we will see!

$76 per carton is not a bad price in today's market and is the most I've paid for primers ever. I hate to do it as the price is softening but when you have the need you pay the price.
Title edited.

I'm on track to receive these Argentinean primers tomorrow. I'll load a small batch using an otherwise known load. So, by the weekend I'll have completed a test run and report my findings here.

Loaded and shot 100.

All went bang. All shot to the same point of aim as my Ginex and CCI primed loads and the recoil was indistinguishable from the other loads.

I didn't bench test these, just fired on a standard IPSC target from the holster. This load had no trouble holding the A-zone at 15 yards.

So, these look to be just fine, serviceable primers at a good price for today's market.

Last Edited:
Loaded and shot 100.

All went bang. All shot to the same point of aim as my Ginex and CCI primed loads and the recoil was indistinguishable from the other loads.

I didn't bench test these, just fired on a standard IPSC target from the holster. This load had no trouble holding the A-zone at 15 yards.

So, these look to be just fine, serviceable primers at a good price for today's market.
Thanks for posting this. The way so many are constantly searching its nice to have one more place!

I should add there were no issues in loading and they still have stock available.

I ordered 3K more. You get a 5% off coupon after your first order. So I went to order 2K more but that discount put me just under the $150 level so there would be a $23 shipping fee.

So I threw on another 1K to get back to free shipping.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top