JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me too. I can be a bit of a scrounger at times, and have picked plenty of nice, clean empty boxes out of the dumpster at the range. I use them for reloads and they work great, way better than ziplok bags, but now I have so many that I have garbage bags full in the attic. My wife wants me to put them back in the dumpster but I have a hard time trashing something usable.

Bunch a hoarders around here. Makes my heart smile. :D

Six months ago I took the 13 gal garbage bag I had full of those down off the shelf in the garage, separated paper/plastic and recycled them. Moving more toward the solid plastic ammo boxes.

I used to save them for the same reason, just hated to toss them but long ago went to commercial plastic boxes for my own loads. I finally gave in and just toss them at the range now. Would love to give them away if I knew where. Love to see stuff reused if possible.

Bunch a hoarders around here. Makes my heart smile. :D

Six months ago I took the 13 gal garbage bag I had full of those down off the shelf in the garage, separated paper/plastic and recycled them. Moving more toward the solid plastic ammo boxes.
Two of the plastic bottom parts you threw away, put together with a wide rubber band around them makes a plastic ammo box...:s0155:
:D

I have a hard time throwing out the little primer trays too...
Someday I'll find a good use for them :rolleyes:
Tiny ice cubes?

I tie them to a wire hanging down in front of a thick plywood backstop in my garage and every so often take pot shots with an airgun from the other side of my garage. They flop around nicely when you aim for the corners. When they get chewed up, I replace with a new one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top