JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't seen Bullseye or Unique for some time. Spendy though.

Expires 1/7 at midnight.
Went to the site - I can't find anything anywhere about free hazmat. Logged into the site, still can't find anything - no promo code, no info. Put some powder in a cart and started check-out, hazmat fee was there.

So I can't figure out how to access the no-hazmat fee promo.

Wondering what I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Mike

Went to the site - I can't find anything anywhere about free hazmat. Logged into the site, still can't find anything - no promo code, no info. Put some powder in a cart and started check-out, hazmat fee was there.

So I can't figure out how to access the no-hazmat fee promo.

Wondering what I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Mike
FHMO1E

1704557673609.png

I don't know why the weird pic.?
It says in the email that at checkout it will show up as free hazmat. All I could say is put some stuff in the cart and and see if you get it. I don't think it's just a special thing for me?
I recently picked up some powder with free shipping from them. 1704557846096.png

Thanks Mike.
I'm guessing you got a promo email with the code.
Although I've got a profile and have ordered from them before, I'm not on their email list.
I will be now.

MANY THANKS.

Thanks Mike.
I'm guessing you got a promo email with the code.
Although I've got a profile and have ordered from them before, I'm not on their email list.
I will be now.

MANY THANKS.

The code worked for me Thanks!
Got some Unique, delivered today
Hey, great!

I don't do a lot of on-line orders, but it seems to me Midsouth had a good inventory and slightly better prices than the other biggies usually.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top