JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bigfoot Is Part Human, and Here Are the DNA Tests to Prove It, Claims Researcher | TIME.com Bigfoot has been an interest/study/Hobby of mine since I saw the Patterson film in the 1960's.(Cryptozoology) DNA news is all over as of receint. From the posts before mine I see a few have at least read a little and maybe have an interest, but are maybe afraid of a lable from peers. This fear has started to lift as comfort is found in numbers. Bigfoot smells like a cross between rotting meat/skunk. As per the TV show they are known to knock noise and scream/call. Knocks/rockclacks being more the common of the two. If one researchs from the local Bigfoot,to the the Skunk Ape of Florida and from there goes around the world with it, It becomes appearent that the various ledgends and sighting/experances mimic the various races of humans on the Earth in simularitys and diferences. I would find this thead much more interesting if it came out from being a Joke Bigfoot thread to one of true posts and discussion. Keep an open mind and remember to enjoy the ride.

First off, that show is lame. That dyke on there drives me crazy. Then bobo. That guy is a never was from Hollywood. Not sure that's a bad thing though.
Pontificate this. What if Bigfoot species just are smart enough to bury there people?
Then no bones.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads