JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In early writings, scribbles on cave walls, etc, things that flew with fire were depicted as dragons but were most likely in fact spacecraft. Ancients, from separated cultures around the world wrote of the sky people who came down atop what appeared to them as mythical dragons.

Ancient Chinese I believe were the most specific and they wrote of one 'person' who arrived upon such a dragon to teach them farming, irrigation, and the basics of forming a functioning community. Prior to that they were mostly battling tribes, separate warlords, factions. Dragon dude from the sky taught them how to play nice.

Native Americans documented such occurrences also. Both celebrate the arrival and departure of the sky people to this day in costume and folk lore.

But yes, 'real' dragons would be awesome.

More exists on this rock than man has conceived of..

I would love to be the guy who shot, killed, and showed the world the first bigfoot known of. Except, there are too many goons out there that like dressing up like him or someone would trump up a federal offense for killing a real Bigfoot.

^ Hunting Primates ???? I don't think so, ~Tim~. From all understood postings and sighting info, they are humanoid in mannerisms.

When I hunt, it is for food. Not for trophy kill, but then allowances could be made for your post, seeing it was past 3 AM !!!

philip
In the Boon Docks, we huntPossum, & Nutria's.... And when real hungry a stray lamb, No! It really did stray !!! It was on ~my~ side of the fence..... The fence is Cut???? How did ~that~ happen ;)

So is my mother-in-law.

As a widowed person, I still love my MIL, even in her 92 YO senility... Because I remember her when she was a Concert Pianoist.

Next, I would Love to have another Mother in Law, but I have not found the correct woman to take vows with, I stopped doing the Dating Game, when I realized the Woman only wanted to be serviced for a night, not Loved for a Lifetime.

Just something to think about, the next time you make a sarcastic comment, anout MOTHER in LAWS.

philip,
A might grouchy in the Boondocks this morning, I was woken up at 0400 and have not slept since, so I do hope that was not Too Harsh, I just love my MIL....

As a widowed person, I still love my MIL, even in her 92 YO senility...
This is a rare quality I respect. There always seems to be a direct correlation between the marriage and the relationship between the MIL and the SIL IE. the better it is the better the marriage. Unfortunately my MIL was manipulative and devicive and controlled everything and everyone in her life - except me - and she did not like it at all. She is extremely liberal, listened to no one other than herself or the collection of old hippies and counterculture types she hung out with and invalidated anything I said. My X MIL played a major part in my divorce and I hope someday she runs smack dab into herself and has to 'pay the fiddler' but I doubt it ever will, she is very wealthy and 'buys' anything and anyone she wants. Oh, one more thing - she lives in EUGENE.

My MIL is very much a liberal. I do not like that quality, but I have known and grew up next door to my Mother-In-Law since I was 5 years old. She very much loves her daughter, grandson and me. The only problem I have is with her politics. She is a typical scared liberal that will never do anything she talks about doing, because there is risk involved in real living. But, she is a decent person that legitimately treats people the way she would want to be treated. It works for me.

I wouldn't want to be in a position to dislike my In-Laws. There are enough real enemies in this world.

Come on folks, the personal attacks are not only out of line, their against site rules, and pretty much just chest pounding IMHO and WAY off topic. Pulling it together here,,,, pull, harder,,HARDER, Got it, thanks now I'm back on track!

I've been in the woods and all over the US hunting etc. and never had an encounter with which to form an opinion as to the validity of a possibly mythic, possibly real creature, but whenever someone asks me if I believe in, or have ever saw a bigfoot, my out of the bag answer is
Not Yeti!;)

RVTECH, unklekippy, I do understand your misfortunes, as I posted on my ~Boondocks, "at the moment"~ (For Lack of a better term) I got woke up at 0400 this morning, and was a bit grouchy?

My precious Kitty cat, Miss Cleo, who sleeps at my feet almost every night (even when I FORGET to wash them) was awoken and angry....l

Maybe she heard salmonriverjohn's Not YETI!!!!

salmonriverjohn, THANKS, I really needed that humor, just now, re-awakening ~finally~ after going back to sleep about 0800 hours.... I just shot most of the day in the Foot, and I wasn't even Teaching how safe a Glock is, and I am the Only Trained person in the ROOM about the funniest ATFBEXYZ video, I have ever seen!

philip, in the Boondocks... And generally ~Stay~ away from rich liberal women in Eugene, or elsewhere ;)

I thought I heard a Bigfoot growling outside my hunting tent one night, but it turned out it was my hunting partner snoring in his tent next door.

I would love to be the guy who shot, killed, and showed the world the first bigfoot known of. Except, there are too many goons out there that like dressing up like him or someone would trump up a federal offense for killing a real Bigfoot.

What is most likely to happen, is some idiot in one of those costumes is going to end up shot.

It is kind of all like the guy up near Mt Hood somewhere that shot a wolverine, drug it back to town and said "see they are not extinct in this area"
The older folks here should remember that one.
A real bright bulb...........not.

I still think its just my mother-in-law over yonder in them there woods. :bow:

I hope you didnt tell her that.
Probably better have a EMT handy if you do. LOL :)

I still think its just my mother-in-law over yonder in them there woods. :bow:

I should but can't say something like that but find it pretty good.
My MIL was actually a grandmother in law.
She came out here on the last wagon train out of Kansas and homesteaded out by Beavercreek.
She was a true gem and worked beside any man right up to 90 yrs old. Tough and as fair as it
gets. I miss the people like that now.

I should but can't say something like that but find it pretty good.
My MIL was actually a grandmother in law.
She came out here on the last wagon train out of Kansas and homesteaded out by Beavercreek.
She was a true gem and worked beside any man right up to 90 yrs old. Tough and as fair as it
gets. I miss the people like that now.

My maternal grandfather came to the Dayton, OR area from White Cloud, KA in 1937. Still a gem, but I lost him when I was only 12 and he was 56. I miss the folks old enough to spit on FDR's BS. Not the ones young enough to have been brainwashed into believing he was a good man.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top