Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

bigfoot???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MIKEV311, Dec 29, 2012.

1. MIKEV311

MIKEV311 SALEM,OREGON Member

I hope this is the right area to post this but i just wanted to see what fellow members think? I watch the show finding bigfoot with my son we get a kick out of it mostly because the guys act like goobers but im kinda on the fence about believing one way or another. If you have ever been out hunting in Oregon or Washington you can't deny that there is plenty of space and untouched wilderness that something could be hiding.But then logical side of my brain tells me that we would have at least found bones by now.I have heard from my buddy's grandpa that was a logger up in the idana,detroit,millcity area back when they were still pulling big trees out of there and that he and other crew members swore to seeing large hairy ape like creatures a few times. what do yo guys think?Or do you have any stories those guys on those shows may be goobers but what a great job to travel around and walk around the woods.

2. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Was going to start the same thread on unicorns.

3. Mauserk98k

Mauserk98k Lakewood Member

I drink too!!! :p

Mutoman and (deleted member) like this.
  4. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

Look up BFRO

5. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Don't ya know that bigfoot is part of a government conspiracy to discredit those who claim to have seen one? That and they use bigfoot critters for their top secret death squads. Now don't get into the top secret UFO/alien project or you may be held at groom lake... :bluelaugh:

6. kenjo

kenjo Washougal Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've seen a few at WalMart. Best to just ignore them.

Nanavic97, Rascals, bcdon and 5 others like this.
  7. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

I think they are hanging out with the feral hogs!

8. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

My wife and I recently found that show. I love it when Bobo says things like, "That was definitely a squatch." Or my favorite, "It's squatchy as hell out here."

9. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Bigfoot??? Large hairy ape like creature? Sorta smells like freshly cut grass?

It's probably just my mother-in-law taking a little stroll.

10. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Be careful...she bites.

11. nwwoodsman

nwwoodsman Vernonia Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer

The evidence of bigfoot is no longer considered top secret by our government. Kind of hard to hide when even Obama
    walks around holding hands with a sasquatch.

12. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

The woman on that show is kinda sexy...

13. robertg

robertg Sandy Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

What the?

novamind and (deleted member) like this.
  14. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Along with a lot of other animals too but the physical evidence of them being real is commonplace. I am going to need to see a body at this point for me to believe. No 'buts' - a body and a fresh one to boot! (live captured would be even better)

15. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

[video=youtube;Nbxxzr_OSMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxxzr_OSMo[/video]

That, and the hot girl from T-Mobile, are the only commercials I'll sit through and not skip over.

Sling Blade and (deleted member) like this.
  16. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

I've heard a theory that they're actually time travelers or were from the 'spirit world'. That explains why there have never been any remains found. We stayed at the Bigfoot Motel in Willowcreek, CA a few years back right after the film crew left. That's back in the woods of Humbolt County and the theory came from there. The theory might have something to do with Humbolt Countys world famous marijuana crop but I'm not sure! ;)

novamind and (deleted member) like this.
  17. MIKEV311

MIKEV311 SALEM,OREGON Member

ya i would agree with piratepast40 if they think there time travelers maybe they did find some of the northern California agricultural products.The show is good entertainment in my book my favorite thing they always say is (we know this because) ya you know because you have seen them on a daily basis? there always so sure from peoples descriptions oh ya for sure you saw a bigfoot. But RVTECH is right it will never be a for sure thing until one is caught or killed and studied.

18. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I have learned over the years that many things that people believe 100% are complete BS. Lies that they will defend with their last breath. Things that I used to believe also, but looking back I have shake my head at my naivety at the time.

It is a lot easier to expose a lie for what it is than to find a truth simply because lies and myths are usually easy proven false with facts and reason when one can set aside previous deception.

Is there such a creature as Bigfoot? Maybe. Lloyd Pie argues that they have never been captured because they are able to move to/from other dimensions. Sounds far fetched, yes. Absolutely not possible, no.

Some of the eye witnesses that claim to have encountered a Bigfoot sure seem like honest people that are almost embarrassed to tell their story for fear of being ridiculed.

19. Gwitness

Gwitness Lake Stevens Wa New Member

:laugh:

20. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You sure that grass smell isn't from grazing out on the back 40? ;)