JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope this is the right area to post this but i just wanted to see what fellow members think? I watch the show finding bigfoot with my son we get a kick out of it mostly because the guys act like goobers but im kinda on the fence about believing one way or another. If you have ever been out hunting in Oregon or Washington you can't deny that there is plenty of space and untouched wilderness that something could be hiding.But then logical side of my brain tells me that we would have at least found bones by now.I have heard from my buddy's grandpa that was a logger up in the idana,detroit,millcity area back when they were still pulling big trees out of there and that he and other crew members swore to seeing large hairy ape like creatures a few times. what do yo guys think?Or do you have any stories those guys on those shows may be goobers but what a great job to travel around and walk around the woods.

Don't ya know that bigfoot is part of a government conspiracy to discredit those who claim to have seen one? That and they use bigfoot critters for their top secret death squads. Now don't get into the top secret UFO/alien project or you may be held at groom lake... :s0112:

If you have ever been out hunting in Oregon or Washington you can't deny that there is plenty of space and untouched wilderness that something could be hiding.
Along with a lot of other animals too but the physical evidence of them being real is commonplace. I am going to need to see a body at this point for me to believe. No 'buts' - a body and a fresh one to boot! (live captured would be even better)

I've heard a theory that they're actually time travelers or were from the 'spirit world'. That explains why there have never been any remains found. We stayed at the Bigfoot Motel in Willowcreek, CA a few years back right after the film crew left. That's back in the woods of Humbolt County and the theory came from there. The theory might have something to do with Humbolt Countys world famous marijuana crop but I'm not sure! ;)

ya i would agree with piratepast40 if they think there time travelers maybe they did find some of the northern California agricultural products.The show is good entertainment in my book my favorite thing they always say is (we know this because) ya you know because you have seen them on a daily basis? there always so sure from peoples descriptions oh ya for sure you saw a bigfoot. But RVTECH is right it will never be a for sure thing until one is caught or killed and studied.

I have learned over the years that many things that people believe 100% are complete BS. Lies that they will defend with their last breath. Things that I used to believe also, but looking back I have shake my head at my naivety at the time.

It is a lot easier to expose a lie for what it is than to find a truth simply because lies and myths are usually easy proven false with facts and reason when one can set aside previous deception.

Is there such a creature as Bigfoot? Maybe. Lloyd Pie argues that they have never been captured because they are able to move to/from other dimensions. Sounds far fetched, yes. Absolutely not possible, no.

Some of the eye witnesses that claim to have encountered a Bigfoot sure seem like honest people that are almost embarrassed to tell their story for fear of being ridiculed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top