JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saying military wont get picked over other is also BS being a basic grunt will hlep in very few places. But if you go in for a civvie job it will help alot. I also agree vets need more help but still be a little more respectful. Im enlisting to the marines and when i get out im going to be a firefighter and ill be on top of the list because military experiance so i guess being in the military does help. Dont believe me? just talk to firefighters.
military experiance can help ALOT depenping on what you did and what job you go for. Im going for 03xx btw
So your gonna go bubblegum with and murder a bunch of people in their land to get a leg up in the job market, eh? GO TEAM!

Real men join the military for pride or patriotism, which is exactly why I am no longer pushing my son toward the Marines. I love the idea of him defending his country. I have no respect for the idea that he should be securing future moneys for international bankers by cornering the opium market in Afghanistan or the oil in other parts of the Middle East.

I am no more for our military standing on the throats of anyone in another country than I am for the illegal police doing the same in The US. The only way to break that is to stand against that crap. Signing up to help them out is not the answer.

Of course, maybe BoonDocks36 has some experience with that. He may remember Eisenhower wanting the Vietnamese to have a "free" election to decide their own fate. Instead, when they voted FOR communism, we decided to kill as many as possible. But hey, you were just following orders, right?

If people start taking care of themselves, they wouldn't be railroaded into being hired killers for the ultra-rich and they wouldn't have to cope by pretending to see things in the woods and using Native Americans on "vision quests"(which inherently implies the use of drugs and booze, no matter how you try to spin it) as poor examples.

How did a silly "unicorns are real" thread get to this?

Unkind words unklekippy.

I was a ESL tutor for a VietNamese Family here in the states. They and their relations All Thanked me, for trying to keep the communists OUT of South VietNam. And I Remember that. I remember seeing my First Two bonified VIET CONG. A 12 Year Old girl, with a Mortar tube on her back, Her 10 year old brother, with two Mortars. The Communist told them Their Parents would DIE, if they did not do their Job.

We got a Communist for a cic right now, yeah potus is born & bred to be a pink think communist, anything goes to get comrade into america.

And that is what I fought for, and will die for: there IS no Freedom, if your FORCED to vote communist.

As for unicorns, are real... I believe they are, Abraham Lincoln said they are, right here, on the internet, so they must be true.

Bah. HOW the thread on BigFoot got to this, is folks replying to Off Topic issues, just like YOU just posted, and replied to.

Big foot, for me, real unklekippy not real, because I never saw one !!!!!

philip,

in the Boon Docks, unklekippy doen't exist, get it????? /sarcasm

SNIPPED.... on the dr Phil show !!:s0114:

That is MR. dr. Phil, to you ;) !!!!!!!

Believe it or Not, I knew the real Dr. Phil, before he was a TV bigshot. He would give lectures in our church, for just a "love offering, pass the collection basket" and yes, that is real fact. I did not contribute, because I could decide for myself, what he said did not fit Truth.

philip..... Tired of the ~games people play~ in this thread, I am gone.... Into the Boondocks, to read what GOD spoke, now called the Holy Bible, it is real, this thread is not, due to the rabbit trails from small brains who can not focus on One Topic....

Yep that right there is a low crawling samsquanch!!!

tumblr_m8hauhQYjH1qfuqfjo1_250.jpg

Unkind words unklekippy.

I was a ESL tutor for a VietNamese Family here in the states. They and their relations All Thanked me, for trying to keep the communists OUT of South VietNam. And I Remember that. I remember seeing my First Two bonified VIET CONG. A 12 Year Old girl, with a Mortar tube on her back, Her 10 year old brother, with two Mortars. The Communist told them Their Parents would DIE, if they did not do their Job.

We got a Communist for a cic right now, yeah potus is born & bred to be a pink think communist, anything goes to get comrade into america.

And that is what I fought for, and will die for: there IS no Freedom, if your FORCED to vote communist.

As for unicorns, are real... I believe they are, Abraham Lincoln said they are, right here, on the internet, so they must be true.

Bah. HOW the thread on BigFoot got to this, is folks replying to Off Topic issues, just like YOU just posted, and replied to.

Big foot, for me, real unklekippy not real, because I never saw one !!!!!

philip,

in the Boon Docks, unklekippy doen't exist, get it????? /sarcasm

Uh, if we weren't in Vietnam fighting a war we had no business fighting, the two children you and your cohorts killed wouldn't have had to haul those mortars, would they? No one forced the vote. It was a free election. Nice try.

And maybe ill come to your house and say hi. Instead of assuming thats why im joining should of asked me why im joining at least ill fight for this country. I just said i will be on top of the list because of military experiance. Never ever did i say that thats why im joining moron.

Uh, if we weren't in Vietnam fighting a war we had no business fighting, the two children you and your cohorts killed wouldn't have had to haul those mortars, would they? No one forced the vote. It was a free election. Nice try.

Snif, SNIF... Smells like bait...

Reads like BAIT, does not say a thing about the Origina Post's TOPIC,

Yep, bait, and liberal pink eduKation used as BAIT !!!

Nope, not even going to look at liberal pond scum eduKation type bait....

Now, that photograph of the Big Foot sent by Caveman Jim, that there is funny, and on Topic !!! That be funny Caveman Jim, but the young BF that I saw, though there is Some resemblance, He had darker Blue eyes, and wasn't Shiney Top up above... His top had hair, just like on the Chin in that Photograph!!!! But a durn close resemblance, maybe his Uncle, once removed, and tamEEfied sort of like you get with being around (shudder) People !!!! ;)

Philip, ain't biting NO liberal puke EduKation about the VietNam war, nope, Not even partial truth in that there unklekippy Quote, no sir, he was eduKated by liberal Pinko Teachers, and probably believes our president was also elected legally.

I have said this many times, the guy who dresses up in a realistic suit in the middle of the woods has a lot more balls than I do

That guy dressed up in the suit is taking a huge risk of being shot by someone thinking it's the real deal.

I'm a definitive expert in everything... except those things that I'm wrong about.

The ancient Native Americans saw these things while under the influence of peyote and other narcotics.

So did the ancient priests. That is where the ornaments on the Xmas trees of today come from; hallucinogenic mushrooms that the priests would have the children collect for them and then hang from the trees to dry (Manna from Heaven). They would carry them for miles and dried out for a day they were much easier to transport. Red with white speckles, similar to our ornaments now. Then the priests would smoke/consume the mushrooms and 'talk to God.' Why early priests are shown wearing the mushroom head dress. Fascinating stuff. So, people believe a lot of things passed down to this day from those who were under the influence so to speak.

John Allegro, the chief researcher of the sacred scrolls, wrote about this in his book (and he was chastised for it of course).

So yes, BIGFOOT could just be the product of a lot of good drugs, however, many of us are comfortable saying he might exist. I mean come on. A lot of people believe a lot sillier stuff with no real factual evidence whatsoever, so why not?

For instance:

Ever seen Borneo, been there? But you know it exists?
Ever seen a Giant Squid? But you know they exist?

These seem like very poor examples.

I've never personally been to the island of Borneo, but countless other people have and have documented their journey with evidence of sufficient quality and quantity to erase any reasonable doubt of its existence. What's more, though I've personally never been, I easily could. One merely has to book a flight (one doesn't even need to obtain a visa if he or she has an American passport). Just like that, one could be right there and see it for oneself at will.

Likewise for giant squids. I've personally never seen one, but they have washed up on shore and been examined by scientists. There have been unambiguous examples of living specimens filmed.

So did the ancient priests. That is where the ornaments on the Xmas trees of today come from; hallucinogenic mushrooms that the priests would have the children collect for them and then hang from the trees to dry (Manna from Heaven). They would carry them for miles and dried out for a day they were much easier to transport. Red with white speckles, similar to our ornaments now. Then the priests would smoke/consume the mushrooms and 'talk to God.' Why early priests are shown wearing the mushroom head dress. Fascinating stuff. So, people believe a lot of things passed down to this day from those who were under the influence so to speak.

John Allegro, the chief researcher of the sacred scrolls, wrote about this in his book (and he was chastised for it of course).

So yes, BIGFOOT could just be the product of a lot of good drugs, however, many of us are comfortable saying he might exist. I mean come on. A lot of people believe a lot sillier stuff with no real factual evidence whatsoever, so why not?

OK. Ancient priests were stoned. I never once said they were not.

I would argue that Christians themselves know that what they are doing is called "faith". It is known that their beliefs may or may not be true and the only way to find out is to die. We don't add the smiting of Soddom and Gomorah(excuse the spelling. I refuse to use an auto spelling feature.) t history books because there is nothing that could prove that fire rained down on them.

Comparing the faith involved in a God to sightings of a strange beast is kind of a reach.

And by all means, be comfortable in saying it might exist. At this point, bigfoot is as plausible as The Smurfs. Seriously. Prove to me they don't exist. Since you can't prove it, Smurfs are real. But hey, a body or fossil would do a lot to solve the argument. I don't believe a body is necessary for something inherently faith based, such as God. Apples and oranges.

And maybe ill come to your house and say hi. Instead of assuming thats why im joining should of asked me why im joining at least ill fight for this country. I just said i will be on top of the list because of military experiance. Never ever did i say that thats why im joining moron.

I'm on Sprague River Rd. between Chiloquin and Sprague River. Stop by any time. Though, basic training will be much more difficult when you're done.

Humor is OK but it's not in any way a scientific response. I remain open minded on this issue

That is a realistic approach. Anyone that chooses to believe has that right. It is the people that want to undeniably believe them to be real, with no proof, and tell the rest of us that we are crazy for not believing in something that has no evidence of being true that lend the insanity to this.

I have no belief that what Muslim's follow is the truth at all. As long as they are believing it without telling me I'm the crazy one for not believing, I wish them the best.

Same thing to me. Don't care what people choose to believe no matter how silly.

There have been 990 official, reported Bigfoot sightings in the US. If that many claimed to see the Virgin Mary floating in the clouds, millions worldwide would be believers overnight rushing to the site with their prayer beads lol. If a photo was taken, no matter how ridiculous looking, a print might fetch $500 on Ebay.

Poor Bigfoot! Perhaps if he wore a crucifix around his neck or was caught praying people would cut him a break! The dude gets no respect at all.

I saw something in the Mt. Hood NF when I was 16(and surprisingly, sober). Myself and 4 friends were at one of the sledding hills on the north side(I think) of Hwy. 26 from 11pm-2am. At about 1:30am, while standing at the top of a sledding hill, I saw something large move at the far end of the slope. Whatever it was stood on 2 legs for about 10-15 sconds and then walked away. It was 1/4-1/2 mile away and it was dark. The light reflecting from the snow is the only reason it was visible. To this day I can't say for sure what it was. But since I don't know, that probably points to a bear or other known animal. Because I saw something I can't explain, it doesn't immediately change the entire history of bipedal animals on Earth.

We really do all have the right to believe what we want. I just wonder what history would look like if we decided that every unexplained thing we ever saw immediately created something new. Why don't people hold on to the existence of dragons the way they did in the middle ages? No one ever proved they didn't exist.

In early writings, scribbles on cave walls, etc, things that flew with fire were depicted as dragons but were most likely in fact spacecraft. Ancients, from separated cultures around the world wrote of the sky people who came down atop what appeared to them as mythical dragons.

Ancient Chinese I believe were the most specific and they wrote of one 'person' who arrived upon such a dragon to teach them farming, irrigation, and the basics of forming a functioning community. Prior to that they were mostly battling tribes, separate warlords, factions. Dragon dude from the sky taught them how to play nice.

Native Americans documented such occurrences also. Both celebrate the arrival and departure of the sky people to this day in costume and folk lore.

But yes, 'real' dragons would be awesome.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top