JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
For those who may have received an email from OFF stating that "She (Johnson) has promised to enforce a ban on 'assault weapons' and magazines", please note that this statement wasn't worded very carefully. This does not mean that she will support this kind of legislation if it comes across her desk as Governor, or that she is favorable of such bans. It means that if the People of Oregon pass a ballot initiative with these bans that she won't refuse to enforce it. This is a very important distinction to make! Furthermore, I asked OFF for their source of information where she made that statement and have not heard back, so I can't say for certain that she even said that at all…
I'm sorry, but IMO, there is absolutely no distinction. Pushing for it or allowing it to happen is the same difference. What we don't need is someone who is going to be just fine following the will of the woke. What we do need is a Governor that will start standing up and lead OR in the right direction... despite pressures from the woke.

It's flat out unconstitutional and anyone that would support/alllow an unconstitutional law, voted in by the people or not, doesn't deserve to hold public office. Owning a MG doesn't make her any less "blue", IMHO.

Besides 2A issues, institutional indoctrination is also a key factor to me. Drazen has promised to get political agenda's out of our schools... which is critical for our future generations. I haven't heard anything on that from Johnson.

My question... how is a political thread like this still open? :s0140:

Gotta think. How many people do you think refuse to admit that they're right-leaning/conservative, or moderate/centrist to a random phone call, same for how many people do you think are willing to openly advertise that they're gun owners; in places like Portland, Eugene, Corvallis? Remember, Portland has allowed certain people to assault and block and terrorize certain people just for not being of the same persuasion... so do you think these potential voters are going to be open to answering questions to these pollsters? I remember reading a lot on this very forum "I'm not going to advertise that I'm a gun owner"; and so forth... some are like "yeah no, I'll just hang up on such calls". So, there might be actually more voters for either of Betsy or Drazan's campaigns than polls indicate. (Or both. It's not an exact science :rolleyes: )

I like Betsy but she did waffle a little too easy over guns. I vote my best interest and not for favors. One of my old neighbors is running for a council seat. A good person but I need to see what she is saying today.

Gotta think. How many people do you think refuse to admit that they're right-leaning/conservative, or moderate/centrist to a random phone call, same for how many people do you think are willing to openly advertise that they're gun owners; in places like Portland, Eugene, Corvallis? Remember, Portland has allowed certain people to assault and block and terrorize certain people just for not being of the same persuasion... so do you think these potential voters are going to be open to answering questions to these pollsters? I remember reading a lot on this very forum "I'm not going to advertise that I'm a gun owner"; and so forth... some are like "yeah no, I'll just hang up on such calls". So, there might be actually more voters for either of Betsy or Drazan's campaigns than polls indicate. (Or both. It's not an exact science :rolleyes: )
I certainly hope so. I know in MY case being in the heart of the woketard potland I wouldn't dare put a lawn sign out for a measure or candidate. Or sticker of any politically charged topic on the car. Well, we do have and old G. Loomis "Fear No Fish" decals on the back side windows.

I don't care about answering pollsters, but I've got in the habit of never answering calls I don't recognize the number. Though on occasion, when I'm feeling "Spicy!", I'll answer "let's go brandon". That really throws them for a loop.

Anyone get their voting pamphlets or ballots yet? I have not.
No! I've come to believe they don't want people getting that info too early. It might allow the masses to really dig into the candidates and find out which ones are the most deceitful and dishonest.

Though on occasion, when I'm feeling "Spicy!", I'll answer "let's go brandon". That really throws them for a loop.
Unknowns I usually answer, "Thank you for calling Corpses-R-Us. Put them in the ground with no money down. If you are the deceased, please press 1."

(You would be amazed how many people press 1) :s0140:

Unknowns I usually answer, "Thank you for calling Corpses-R-Us. Put them in the ground with no money down. If you are the deceased, please press 1."

(You would be amazed how many people press 1) :s0140:
I don't really say "Let's Go Brandon". ;) ;) ;) I say in the same tone as you'd say "Hello". Most times there's a pause, or ,if it is a person and not a robot, "Excuse me?", and I'll repeat it. If they continue to ignore me and try to continue their spiel I'll continue to answer the same with different tone inflections.

Tina Kotek won the D nomination with over 400k votes…. That's over twice the amount than all the R candidates got combined.

If you think Kate Brown was bad, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet….
Her (kotek) commercial online is hilarious, it depicts this large construction worker in full PPE telling the viewer how hard she works.. trying to pander and appear to be relatable to us blue collar folks.. stuff like that is truly disgusting and disingenuous.. then again these are the times.

The absolute laughable thing about that ad is her talking about how she'll get things done about homelessness in Portland.. despite her championing for literally all the policies that have encouraged it.

Last day to register to vote is Oct 18th 11:59pm
^ You are here

BALLOTS BEGIN SHIPPING OCT 19TH

Last day to turn in a ballot is Nov 8th 2022

Her (kotek) commercial online is hilarious, it depicts this large construction worker in full PPE telling the viewer how hard she works.. trying to pander and appear to be relatable to us blue collar folks.. stuff like that is truly disgusting and disingenuous.. then again these are the times.

The absolute laughable thing about that ad is her talking about how she'll get things done about homelessness in Portland.. despite her championing for literally all the policies that have encouraged it.
A little bit like Biden. Been in politics their entire lives. Never held a real job. Have no concept of being a citizen or the responsibility it entails. But all of a sudden they are going to "get to work" and "make a change." Lies.

I'll be voting for Drazan as of right now according to the lead/polls and due to the fact she is pro life and pro gun.

Last Edited:
I saw that and also thought it was BS... "Tina, oh she is tough", he says. LOL. People like Tina don't hang out with people who wear Hi-Vis clothing to work. That guy was probably an unemployed actor.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top