JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The establishment will CRUSH HER, they have to keep the gravy train rolling and someone working for "the people" does nothing to keep fleecing your bank accounts.

Read up on Tulsi Gabbard, why do you think they took her out first in 2020.

Quite a few here included, no doubt. LOL :D Might finally force the OR and WA Posercuck GOP's to rip their masks off and openly show themselves for the Donkofascist kabuki-puppets they really are...
Now that was a mouthful to read!

Notice the law makers championing raising the age to buy to 21 were also a while ago championing lowering voting age. If they want to make buying 21? I would be fine if EVERYTHING "adult" was 21.
Now that I'm well over that age, I'm with you!

betsy-johnson-1.jpg Here she is with Betty boopity Boop

Interesting poll came out today. Seems like a small sampling, but interesting nonetheless. Interesting enough I'll have to go look at Drazan's stance on gun control.

Diamondback, you are seriously close to achieving the eloquence of @sobo. :)
You haven't been here long enough to have seen some of my greatest hits, particularly ones the mods cleaned up... they'll leave a Technicolor aftereffect in your mind comparable to a bad secondhand-smoke pot trip or cracking open a Fartjar. :D

"Give it a chance, you'll get used to it... or have a psychotic episode."--Agent Zed, MIB

RH6PGKLOZ5EJ5BFTYS6H2EAJQU.jpeg

Betsy wil have to pull a lot of voters from both the Democrat and the Non-Affliated groups as officially the NA voters outnumber the Dems for the first time ever. If the Republicans just vote Drazan or no one, they lose, every time

but I've seen a surprising number who seem to be stunted at around 13.
Im suspecting this has something to do with our schools not being able to teach our children what the definition of a woman is....

View attachment 1213921

Betsy wil have to pull a lot of voters from both the Democrat and the Non-Affliated groups as officially the NA voters outnumber the Dems for the first time ever. If the Republicans just vote Drazan or no one, they lose, every time
If Besty pulls 100% of her Unaffiliated voters then she wont need to pull but a minority of the Democrat moderate voters to win...

its a long shot though.

View attachment 1213921

It'll help immensely if Drazan's own Gun-Grabbing and other Leftist Whackjobbery can get some R's looking at Betsy as "LEAST Left Candidate."

It'll help immensely if Drazan's own Gun-Grabbing and other Leftist Whackjobbery can get some R's looking at Betsy as "LEAST Left Candidate."
LOL. I used Google to find Drazan's stance on the 2A. It sent me to her website where she boasts an "A" rating from both NRA & OFF from 2020. So, I thought: "Why all the hate on here for Drazan?" Then I went to OFF's website and found out why. Sheesh. They ripped her a new one. Seems kinda tacky to keep touting a 2 year-old rating from a group that now hates you.

If Drazan would drop out of the race Betsy would have a great opportunituy to steamroll over Kotek otherwise it is going to be a tough battle and I am guessing Kotek will pull it off. There are not enough single issue 2A voters to give Betsy a win based on her previous 2A stance before she started caving to the gun grabbers.

LOL. I used Google to find Drazan's stance on the 2A. It sent me to her website where she boasts an "A" rating from both NRA & OFF from 2020. So, I thought: "Why all the hate on here for Drazan?" Then I went to OFF's website and found out why. Sheesh. They ripped her a new one. Seems kinda tacky to keep touting a 2 year-old rating from a group that now hates you.
Yeah, and people going with the NRA and OFF recommendations may as well vote for the kotex if they're recommending someone other than Betsy Johnson for governor of Oregon. A whole barrel of signs just waiting for them.
It seems to be pretty F'ing obvious that there are three choices. If you give a crap about this state and your gun rights that is:
kotek will take the state to new lows for individual rights. And has the best chance of winning because of the high population areas.
Betsy Johnson has a chance, but every registered voter that's not a left wing nut-job needs to vote for her.
Christine Drazen, unfortunately, could never get enough of the unaffiliated voters to vote for her.

Not voting, or voting for anyone besides Betsy Johnson, will more than likely keep Oregon on the path to destruction of what it once was.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews