JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to invest in a decent case for each of my rifles, but don't have a ton of money. Which cases are the best value on the market right now and where can I pick up a few?

Once I get a nice AR or something I'll probably buy a Pelican for it, but I'm thinking along the lines of $10-$20 each right now. My Mosin's don't need a Pelican :D

Once I get a nice AR or something I'll probably buy a Pelican for it, but I'm thinking along the lines of $10-$20 each right now. My Mosin's don't need a Pelican :D

AAAAA OK ;)

I have a $30 DoskoSport I bought at Joe's that leaves something to be desired.. but It does hold my .22 pretty secure. And I did give it a somewhat cool paintjob!

Cabelas has a steller deal on their soft cases. They run 15-20 bucks.. Online order.. or send me $1,000,000.00 and I will pick you up a couple at the Cabelas up the street from me and drive them to you!:D

I'm not familiar with the ones at Mall-Wart, but the Doskocil long gun case that Joe's sells isn't expensive and does the job, as long as it isn't one of the old-style Mausers with 30 inch barrels..I've got the Garand in an old-style Boyt canvas and leather soft case that I got at Maury's years ago (OOB now), but they're more money, as are the Assault Systems cases.

I am not a fan of the dosko hard cases because of the foam in them tends to not dry out well. Just a preference. i do have 2 of them.

I get most of my soft cases at Bi-mart. They are almost always on sale and they have a great selection. FOr the Mosin 91/30 the shotgun case fits nicely.

BIGFOOT

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR