JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations on a discreet soft case for a mini with a Samson stock? Measures about 30" from muzzle to end of grip. Prefer one that doesn't say "assault rifle" on the outside.

20231018_132143.jpg

Do you ever plan to add a scope or red dot?

Short and tall soft cases that aren't of the type where there are a bunch of velcrow straps to strap the gun in are hard to find. Adding an optic makes it harder. I do have one of the types with the internal straps and dont care for it because if how long it takes to pick then remove the rifle.

I like folding stocks and have a few... PC Charger, 10/22 and Sig Spear. I have not found any good soft cases yet and the hard cases are kind of chuncky. I will be interested ti see if any good options pop up in this thread.

I can fit a pair of broken down AR-15's in this case. A mini folder will probably fit as well. Just check the measurements. I have the navy color and never get a second glance, even from the lefty across the street.

1697677408625.png

I can fit a pair of broken down AR-15's in this case. A mini folder will probably fit as well. Just check the measurements. I have the navy color and never get a second glance, even from the lefty across the street.

View attachment 1743527
Midway has a similar. Longest currently available is 29". Might work for OP angled. $34.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top