JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to invest in a decent case for each of my rifles, but don't have a ton of money. Which cases are the best value on the market right now and where can I pick up a few?

Once I get a nice AR or something I'll probably buy a Pelican for it, but I'm thinking along the lines of $10-$20 each right now. My Mosin's don't need a Pelican :D

Once I get a nice AR or something I'll probably buy a Pelican for it, but I'm thinking along the lines of $10-$20 each right now. My Mosin's don't need a Pelican :D

AAAAA OK ;)

I have a $30 DoskoSport I bought at Joe's that leaves something to be desired.. but It does hold my .22 pretty secure. And I did give it a somewhat cool paintjob!

Cabelas has a steller deal on their soft cases. They run 15-20 bucks.. Online order.. or send me $1,000,000.00 and I will pick you up a couple at the Cabelas up the street from me and drive them to you!:D

I'm not familiar with the ones at Mall-Wart, but the Doskocil long gun case that Joe's sells isn't expensive and does the job, as long as it isn't one of the old-style Mausers with 30 inch barrels..I've got the Garand in an old-style Boyt canvas and leather soft case that I got at Maury's years ago (OOB now), but they're more money, as are the Assault Systems cases.

I am not a fan of the dosko hard cases because of the foam in them tends to not dry out well. Just a preference. i do have 2 of them.

I get most of my soft cases at Bi-mart. They are almost always on sale and they have a great selection. FOr the Mosin 91/30 the shotgun case fits nicely.

BIGFOOT

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top