JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He was good when he started back in the day. Saw him several times back in the early 90's when we were seeing a lot of great country shows. The good ones just keep getting better as they get older. I could start listing the shows I have been too, well over 140, and the one thing is that they all have gotten MUCH better. Tom Petty, Doobie Bros, Skynyrd, Eric Clapton, George Strait, Alan Jackson, all well into their 60's and Eric is 70 and their shows are tighter than ever.

We're going to see the Doobies & Journey in August.
In the last 8-10 years I realized that the band's I loved & grew up with are getting as old as I am so I'd better go see em before they or I kick the bucket.
Long live ROCK & ROLL.:s0151:

Yeah, I saw them a few times after that at umpteen thousand seat arenas. Still all good shows, but nothing can really compare to a small venue.

The Paramount Theater (before it was the Schnitz) had some great shows. KGON had the Catch a Rising Star Concerts back in the 70's there for $ 2.92 admission. ELO, Peter Frampton, Foghat among others. After it was the Paramount, it tamed down a bit. It was pretty off the wall there. people puking in the cans, blowing weed everywhere, pretty wild and fun really. Caught Ted Nugent there at couple times, had pretty bad tinitus after that show. Also saw Willie, Merle and Kris there in 08.

I never try to put what I feel is the best concert I have ever seen any more. When you have seen Led Zepplin, The Who, original Skynyrd, CSNY, The Outlaws, George Strait, you have seen some of the best. Today's technology makes the sound a lot better, but the wild side is hard to come by any more.

We have Bad Company and Foreigner coming up next month, and going to catch Little River Band in Tillamook next month as well. Like it has been said, you better go see them now, could be your last time as they (we) all age out of these thing.

I got to see Johnny Cash back in the day, I think it was when the Silver Album had just come out! What a cool show that was! I got to see several shows in Europe including A-HA, and other cool euro groups that had one hit wonders here! Good times! One of the coolest/loudest was Warent/Trickster/Firehouse in the Old Coliseum in PDX There was so much weed, you couldn't see the stage! Another was Motley Crew in the Coliseum, and Van Halen in L.A.

BTW id love to see tracy lawrence, strait, joe diffie, garth and all those late 80s early 90s guys in concert. to me, that was some of the best country music.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top