JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He was good when he started back in the day. Saw him several times back in the early 90's when we were seeing a lot of great country shows. The good ones just keep getting better as they get older. I could start listing the shows I have been too, well over 140, and the one thing is that they all have gotten MUCH better. Tom Petty, Doobie Bros, Skynyrd, Eric Clapton, George Strait, Alan Jackson, all well into their 60's and Eric is 70 and their shows are tighter than ever.

Good to know, thanks!

I don't follow country at all, listen if it's on if someone else is playing it. Or if there's live music I'll enjoy-if it's any good to my untrained ears anyways.

I had never been to a country show before, but my folks wanted to go to one when I lived back east. We went to George Straights Cowboy rides away tour when it was in Foxboro Stadium. He had Faith Hill & Tim McGraw in that show.

Had a great time (my folks know all the songs). Based on that good show, I would definitely give other country shows a try if I had the opportunity to go.

I'm less than a mile from the Oregon Jamboree going on this weekend. Honestly, I'm not excited about the music, I'm just excited to get out of town and avoid all the crazies...

Round 2 tonight. Joe Nichols for the 3rd time. When he sings tequila makes her clothes fall off. Well let's just say, tube tops don't have a use anymore!
Tracey is good old honky tonk stuff. Like the old days.

It's a weird combination but I like Metal and country. Hands down best concert was Metallica is the Rose Garden it was the concert that turned me into a rock fan. Best country concert was Florida-Georgia in Matthew knight arena they put on one helluva show.

It's a weird combination but I like Metal and country. Hands down best concert was Metallica is the Rose Garden it was the concert that turned me into a rock fan. Best country concert was Florida-Georgia in Matthew knight arena they put on one helluva show.

Saw Metallica in the late '80's at a few thousand seat venue in Providence Rhode Island. Metal Church opened. That venue had padded seats...at the start of the show...pretty intense!

Interesting...

Not really. I think it was just a bunch of bubble gums in the balcony. Most of us on the main floor were pretty good.

Great show though. First time I'd seen Metallica, and had never heard of Metal Church - some of my friends from the next town over were heavy into metal.

Kid who drove had an awesome Dodge Charger with vacuum powered ram air scoop in the hood. Car was all in grey primer with the standard Dodge black hood accents, but crazy FAST!

He had really bad vision, totaled it in one night showing off in a parking lot where a group of them were camping out waiting for tickets. Drove it straight into a parking lot island at speed. No physical injuries. We were really worried about him for a long while after that though.

-thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Saw Metallica in the late '80's at a few thousand seat venue in Providence Rhode Island. Metal Church opened. That venue had padded seats...at the start of the show...pretty intense!
I wish I could of seen them in the late 80's early 90's when they were at their peak. I've watched some videos the looked insane! The concert I went to was just like 8-9 years ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top